00

Katsuki waited for you to show up at school. He always came early with his older sister, Avery Bakugou. "Ugh, she takes forever!" Katsuki complained as he waited.

After a couple minutes, you showed up with your older brother, Zion L/N. Zion was very over protective over you and didn't like when you got hurt or heartbroken. "Hey Katsuki!" You yelled as you ran towards him.

"Finally!" He yelled back as he watched you run towards him. You hugged him tightly as you made it to him. He wasn't a big fan of physical touch but you were an exception, he just didn't hug you back.

"Hey little man." Zion said with his hands in his pockets, "where's ya sister? I gotta tell her something."

"She's over there." Bakugou pointed over to the wall in annoyance. Zion was 10 and Avery was 9, meaning that Zion was 5 years older than you and 4 years older than Bakugou and Avery was 4 years older than you and 3 years older than Bakugou.

You backed away from the hug as Zion walked over to Avery. Bakugou walked to the steps they were in front of and sat down. You sat down next to him with more energy than ever. "How do you always have so much energy at 7:30 in the morning?" Bakugou asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I dunno!" You responded as you tapped your feet against the ground. You soon stopped since you knew that Bakugou would get tired of it. "oh! I remember what I have to tell you!" You said outta no where.

"What?" Bakugou said, raising an eyebrow again and slightly turning to you.

"My mom and dad are splitting up. I dunno what that means but mama said that I have to move away.." she said, her voice slowly losing energy.

"Why can't you just stay here?" Bakugou asked, a little sad that you would probably leave him.

"I don't really have a choice!" You responded.

"Oh.." Bakugou frowned, "where are you even moving to?"

"I think we're moving to America." You responded, sadly.

This made Bakugou gain a little energy, but that was only from anger and confusion. "But that's across the whole world! I won't ever be able to see you again!" He said.

"That's what make me sad to! If I had a choice, I would stay here with you, Kat!" You exclaimed. Bakugou sat back down in anger and sadness. If he had to be honest, he didn't want you to leave his side.

"But don't worry! All you have to do is promise me that you won't forget me!" You said as you held your pinky out to him.

Bakugou looked at you, looked at your pinky, then back up at your eyes. He hesitated but latched his pinky into yours, "I promise."

The day came and you had to move. Zion told Avery the same day you told Bakugou so Avery was aware of you guys moving away.

You stood at your house as you watched your mom move all your guy's stuff into a moving truck. Your dad was at work and didn't bother to call anyone to say bye. At least Bakugou was there to tell you goodbye.

"I'm sorry that we have to move, Katsuki!" You said as you talked to him, "I'm gonna miss you! And I won't forget about you!"

"I won't forget you to, idiot." He said as he pouted, also watching your mom move the stuff into the truck. There was help form Zion, Avery, and the moving truck drivers. "Do you know if you're coming back?" He asked, turning his head back to you.

"Not really. I doubt it though." You responded, turning to him, "but I hope I do come back."

"Y/n! Come on sweetie!" Your mom yelled as she wiped the sweat off her forehead, "wait, lemme use the bathroom and we'll be on our way!" Your mom ran inside to go do her business.

You turned to your mom but turned back to Bakugou with a sad look on your face. "Well, I'm gonna miss you Bakugou.." you said, developing tears in your eyes. "I know you're gonna become the greatest hero and get the greatest quirk that will make you the number one hero!"

"Oh god, don't get emotional." He muttered, although he felt like crying as well.

"I can't help it!" You yelled as you hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

Bakugou was startled but for some reason, he excepted the hug and hugged her back. He dug his face into her shoulder. He felt his tears fall out of his eyes. It was like his body was moving on its own and his emotion were getting the best of him, which they were.

"I'm gonna miss you Katsuki.." you whispered into his ear as he hugged you.

"I'm gonna miss you too, y/n.." he admitted as he pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears off his face. Y/n chuckled at his tears and she wiped her own off her face.

"Come on Y/n and Zion!" Your mom came back out of the bathroom and got into the car. Zion dabbed Avery up as he walked to the car. Y/n hugged Bakugou one more time before running to the car.

As Y/n got into the car and into her car seat, she poked her head out the window and waved bye to Katsuki. "Bye Katsuki!!" She yelled as the car pulled off and disappeared into the distance, along with the moving truck.

"Bye Y/n.." he whispered to himself.

"Come on Katsuki." Avery said, calmly as she walked to their house. Bakugou nodded and followed her. He was sad. He didn't even get to tell Y/n how much he liked her..