09

While the two still had fun with their lives, they were still in so much trouble. They didn't know what to do about Veronica. At least she didn't tell her dad.

"ROCKS ON MY FINGERS LIKE A NIGGA WIFED ME!!" Mina sang.

"GOT ANOTHER SHORTY, SHE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE ME, YEAH!!" Denki sang after her.

If you couldn't tell, the Bakusquad were doing karaoke. Of course, Katsuki didn't bother to do it but Y/n kept bugging him to.

"Come onnn! Do it!" Y/n said, poking Bakugou's cheek.

"Nah, I'm good." Katsuki answered calmly.

"Pleaseee." Y/n begged.

"If I do it, what do I get afterwards?"

"I dunno. A cookie? A golden star sticker?" Y/n responded and Katsuki scoffed.

"Something else, you idiot." Katsuki flicked her forehead.

"Ow." Y/n rubbed her forehead, trying to reduce the pain.

"I mean, you can give him head?" Mina sat down on the couch next to him.

"Huh? What-"

"I think that's what should happened as well." Katsuki smirked.

"Girl, you're acting like you haven't gave him head before." Mina scoffed as she sipped her wine.

"Cause I haven't!" Y/n answered and Mina narrowed her eyes at her as if she could tell she was lying. She wasn't lying.

"She's right, she hasn't." Katsuki pointed at Y/n while he looked at Mina.

"Alright. Whatever." Mina said as she switched the song. She smirked at all of the Bakusquad, except Y/n cause she had no idea what was going on.

Everyone stood up, including Bakugou but he was off to the side a bit.

"GIVE ME ONE MARGARITA, IMA OPEN MA LEGS!" Mina started to sing again.

"GIVE ME TWO MARGARITAS, IMA GIVE YOU SUM HEAD!" Denki danced and sung.

"GIVE ME THREE MARGARITAS, IMA PUT IT IN MY PUS!!" Kirishima sung and danced.

"GIVE ME FOUR MARGARITAS, IMA PUT IT IN MY TUSH!!" Sero sang.

"Give me five margaritas." Bakugou sang after them, less energy and not dancing but couldn't help but smile. Even though Bakugou didn't have any energy and was rude, the Bakusquad still had fun with him.

"Y'all did that," Y/n muttered and smiled, "I got that all on video and I'm saving it."

"Send it to the whole world while ya at it!" Mina said as she sat down in the same spot again.

"I will do that." Y/n lied.

"You better not." Katsuki growled as he sat down next to her.

"I was joking Katsuki," y/n responded, "plus, if I did, what were you gonna do about it?"

Katsuki glared at her, "something."

"What is that something?" Y/n got in his face.

"Don't worry about it."

"Whatever." Y/n smiled and kissed him. He kissed back obviously but it was quick kiss...which he didn't like but didn't say anything about it.

"Now, we have evidence!" Jessica, one of Veronica's minions, exclaimed.

"What evidence?" Arianna asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The evidence that Y/n and Bakugou are dating, dummy!" Jessica reminded her. Arianna let out a small oh but then turned to Hannah.

"Hannah, can you record while I take pictures?" Jessica asked but got no answer. Jessica turned around and seen that Hannah was putting on makeup, "Hannah!"

"Jesus, what?" Hannah groaned, lowering her mirror.

"Help, would ya?" Jessica asked.

"Why can't Arianna help?" Hannah asked witth a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Arianna is," Jessica looked at Arianna who seemed to be distracted by a butterfly, "slow."

Hannah groaned as she put her mirror in her purse and took out her phone to help Jessica, "why do we have to do this?"

"To prove that Bakugou is cheating on Ve! Duh!" Jessica answered, taking more pictures.

"Ugh, it's not that serious! Veronica cheated first!" Hannah said.

"It doesn't matter! It's either we do this or we don't get our money from Ve!" Jessica said as she continued to take more pictures.

Hannah scoffed as she started recording. It seemed like Kenzo and Hannah were the only ones on Y/n and Bakugou's side. Well, Hannah was a maybe. We never know.

Hannah, Arianna, and Jessica brought back the evidence to Veronica. Veronica had her legs crossed on her desk while she leaned back in her chair, waiting for them to bring the evidence.

"Did you guys get it?" Veronica asked, a little impatiently.

"Yeah, and Hannah BARELY helped!" Jessica snitched.

"Hey! My makeup looked like shit alright?" Hannah scoffed and looked in her mirror to see if it still looked like shit. Jessica rolled her eyes and turned back to Veronica.

"Took you guys long enough," Veronica rolled her eyes and sat up correctly, "lemme see it." Jessica handed Veronica her phone and snatched Hannah's phone out of her pocket.

"bitch.." Hannah mumbled under her breath.

Veronica watched the video and looked at the photos. A mischievous smile formed on her face as she admired both the video and the photos. "Perfect.." she muttered.

"What's the plan?" Jessica asked, impatiently tapping her foot on the ground.

Veronica shared the plan she had while she counted each dollar she had saved for them. She handed them their own money before leaning back in her chair again, "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She smirked.

And with that, Bakugou and Y/n were done for.