11

A couple of days after the incident, they found out that Veronica and her dad were going to jail. Thank god.

Katsuki visited Y/n everyday. Of course, he visited Kirishima, Denki, and Sero, but the main person her wanted to go see was Y/n.

"Do you think they're gonna let you out soon?" Katsuki asked, sounding a little worried.

"They said I had 1 more day, Katsuki. You don't have to worry so much." Y/n gave him and reassuring smile but Katsuki couldn't smile back. He was to worried.

"I just hope you come home soon." Katsuki muttered, softly. He gently held her hand and looked down, away from her. Y/n rarely saw this from him. Usually, he was this rude, anger issues boy but sometimes, he was actually sweet, in his own way.

"I'm gonna come home Katsuki, I promise." Y/n smiled softly and kissed him. He felt like pulling back but, he melted into the kiss and let his guard down for once. All his worries and pains stepped back for a moment so he could enjoy this moment with Y/n.

Y/n and Katsuki pulled away from the kiss at the same time. "I love you, Katsuki," Y/n said, "and I mean it. Not platonically, actually."

Katsuki felt a warm breeze in his chest. He didn't know that she actually loved him. He only thought that they would stay...you know, sex buddies. "I love you too, Y/n." Katsuki spoke up.

"Aww, you're being so nice right now and I don't know how to feel!" Y/n adored.

"Shut up! I'm not good with this mushy shit! So at least I'm trying!" Katsuki said, "but actually, I do love you."

"I love you too Katsuki." Y/n giggled. Y/n gave him a quick kiss before the doctor came in.

"Alright Y/n, we changed our minds and we're pretty sure you're a little better now. Do you feel any better?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, I feel a whole lot better." Y/n answered.

"Any pains?"

"Nope!"

"Alright then, Y/n, you're all set to leave today." The doctor smiled at her and she nodded. The doctor left the room, I'm guessing to get the other doctors but that's not the point.

"I thought you were getting out tomorrow." Katsuki said, confused.

"I did to. I guess not!" Y/n shrugged and sat up a bit.

"I'm glad you're coming out today, or whatever," he muttered, "and also I'm glad you're okay."

Y/n smiled at him again as she got comfortable and waited for the rest of the doctors to come in.

After a few hours, Y/n came out of the hospital and met Katsuki at the front desk. "You ready?" He asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Yep!" Y/n smiled as she skipped her way out of the hospital. Katsuki followed behind her and they were met by Zion who almost tackled Y/n.

"Are you okay?! I'm just now finding out about the incident with Veronica's dad. When I see him, I'm gonna-"

"Zion, Zion, it's okay. I'm okay now and Veronica, along with her dad, are in jail. Plus, I'm pretty sure Veronica's dad is gonna get executed or something." Y/n told Zion.

Zion glared at Katsuki, "and what were you doing? I also heard that you were there as well. Why couldn't you help her?!"

"Hey! He was getting just as injured as me!" Y/n stepped in and pushed Zion back a little bit.

"If he did, he would be in the hospital with you and most likely get out the same day as you." Zion crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah but he's way stronger, so it makes sense that he didn't get out the same day." Y/n told him.

Zion narrowed his eyes at Katsuki before looking back at Y/n, "alright, fine. I'll let it slide once but next time, shit will be different." Zion then walked off and got into his own car. He drove off a couple seconds later, leaving Katsuki and Y/n standing there.

"Jesus, he's always a pain in the ass," Y/n groaned and turned back to Katsuki, "alright, come on now!" Katsuki nodded as Y/n pulled him to the car.

A couple days after that, the rest of the gang came out of the hospital and things were back to normal. Everyone was okay, Hannah and Kenzo got together, and Veronica's dad did get executed. But Veronica was still out there...just waiting to get her Revenge...

.

.

.

To be continued...