01

"Come and visit baby!" Y/N's mom said as she waved to Y/n and Zion.

"We will mama!" Y/n yelled back as she got into the passenger seat of Zion's car.

"Bye ma." Zion shouted as he pulled off. Y/n seen their mom blowing them kisses as they pulled off.

"Also, mom said if we run into him, act like we don't know him." Y/n said as she got comfortable in the seat.

"She should know that we won't see him. I'm positive he's dead." Zion said as he got comfortable in the seat as well.

Y/n turned on the air and Zion looked at her like she committed a crime. "What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Turn my damn AC off." He said as he turned it off. Y/n turned it back on as soon as he turned it off. The two went back and forth until Zion got tired of it and slapped her hand when she tried to turn it on.

"Hey!-" she yelled but Zion slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and quit turning my damn air on." He ordered. Y/n rolled her eyes as she got comfortable again. "Fucking turning my damn air on like you own the damn car." He muttered as he narrowed his eyes at her and kept his eyes on the road.

Y/n still heard him but the only thing she could do was roll her eyes and keep her mouth shut or she would get kicked out the car.

...

The ride to the airport was like hell on earth, the airplane ride was also hell on earth since Zion decided to claim the window seat since he was the one who drove them there, meaning Y/n had to have the seat in the middle.

Once they landed in Japan, Y/n immediately texted her boyfriend, Kenzo, that tomorrow she would be able to go to the mall with him. Kenzo obviously agreed to do that and their little date was planned.

"I don't like how you and your little ugly boyfriend are going out without MY supervision." Zion said as he drove in their rental car.

"Who are you? My mother?" Y/n said, turning her head to him as she was texting Kenzo.

"First of all, it's OUR mother. Secondly-"

Zion went on and on about how he didn't like Kenzo at all but Y/n wasn't listening at all. She was too busy daydreaming about the fun she would have with Kenzo and Zion wouldn't be in her ear.

"Are you even listening?!" Zion asked as he flicked her arm.

"Hey! It's not that serious!" Y/n said as she held her arm.

"What you're doing isn't that serious." Zion narrowed his eyes at her as she rolled her eyes, "I just don't want you to get hurt by him, ma." He said.

"You've been hurt by way too many guys already and I don't want you to be hurt again." He said and Y/n couldn't help but feel a little protected by him.

"I know but I trust him, Zion!" Y/n said, looking at him, "can't you please just trust me on this one?! Please!" She said.

Zion hesitated but nodded, "if he makes you happy then I guess."

"Thank you!" She said as she looked back out the window.

"But if he hurts you-"

"You'll beat the living shit out of him and burry him in our backyard, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A BACKYARD!" Y/n snapped, "plus, I'm 25! I should be able to live my life!"

"You're 25 but I'm your older brother and I'm supposed to be like this, ma." He said, calmly and firmly. Y/n scoffed. She knew that Zion loved her but she was sick of him being so overprotective over her.