chapter 22 yun's tears

Author pov

At Yun mafia headquarters

(All of them reached at yun's basement where Mr dark was tied with a chair . He was unconscious . Soon a guard splash water on him bcoz of it he wake up with gasp but as soon as he wake up he saw yun standing in front of him with her famous smirk . Seeing her in front of him his soul left his body. Beside her was BTS ,in youp and ishq who were standing with cold faces.)

Mr dark- y_yun.

( he said trembling , seeing her he knows now no one can save him)

Yun- yes Mr dark how are you.( She asked with Raging eyes)

Mr dark- plzz yun leave me . I will not tell anyone you are alive.

( he was begging her but at her words BTS and in yeop were getting confused. Meanwhile yun was calm but her eyes were showing fire)

Yun- for that you have to be alive Mr dark tsk tsk you know  I will not do anything to you if you tell us everything.

( she try to manipulate him , he also knows it but he was calling ing her luring)

Mr dark- I will tell you everything plzz just leave me.

( he said hoping she will leave him not knowing she is devil . Someone said truth devil don't come in red thrones and tails , they come in face of what you wish for , and this time time it come in face of her )

Knj- than tell us where is volcano?

Mr dark- I don't know.

Jm- then you are no use ___

Mr dark- no i am telling. I don't know where he is now but he is coming soon.

Yun- why he is coming back ( she said it  darkly making him tremble in fear)

Mr dark- I don't know but I know that he will come here very soon. Now I tell you everything now plzz leave me daughter.

( he was Pleading her but she is not a normal girl she is mafia queen )

Yun- and why should I? You didn't give me answers of my questions. And you know I have a gift for you

( she said it pointing towards glass wall .other side of it was a boy and a girl , tied . Woobin, jongsuk and iu were standing in front of both of them with other mans,his eyes become wide seeing them like this)

Yun- now tell me how should I torcher them ?( She was calm but she was boiling inside same with others , hearing her ,his soul left her body , he knows she didn't hesitate to torcher them bcoz  she is cruel but was she like it from the start?? No )

Mr dark- please leave them they are innocent. Plzz forgive your uncle yun . I am your uncle

(As soon as he said that someone punch him hard on mouth making his nose broke . That was none other than ishq who was calming herself till then. Everyone gasped at her sudden action.

She was heavily breathing in anger . Her eyes were red in anger , if someone see her like this anyone can mistake her as psycho .yun rub her back try to calm her .

Iu, jongsuk, woobin also saw that so they immediately run out of room to calm her bcoz they knew everything about yun and her . They also aware  that yun is not calm it is silence before storm . )

Ishq- UNCLE ?? YOU ARE HER UNCLE?? THEN WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SHE WAS GETTING TORCHER ? HAAN WHERE WERE YOU ?........WHERE WERE YOU?? WHEN VOLCANO'S MAN WERE BRUTALLY RAPING HER. WERE NOT YOU WERE HER UNCLE THEN ? TELL MEEE!!

(  she shouted at his face , her voice was full of anger meanwhile BTS and in youp were shocked, angry and sad hearing her words they never thought that yun was raped in past.