chapter 38 truth untold

Yun pov

Me and volcano both were siblings . Our bond was inseparable , we can die for eachother. Even though he was just one year older than me but volcano was more mature among us .

after our parents death we both grew up in orphanage until mr and Mrs Lee adopted us .we were so happy that now we will gonna have parents again.Mrs Lee and Mr Lee never let us feel like we are adopted.

We both love mr Lee and Mrs Lee as our real parents maybe more than our real parents but we brother sister love eachother more than our life . I always think volcano as my second father and why not he was always there for me whenever I need him . He never let anyone hurt me . My first period to my first trophy he was there but i forget demons were also once angel .

Everything was perfect in our life until one day some mafia come our house that time Mrs Lee was on tour only me , and Mr Lee was home . Volcano was in school bcoz of detention.

I was playing in our room but I heard someone shouting from living room and that made me curious bcoz in our house no one ever shout on anyone. So I went there but I saw that Mr Lee was tied on chair and some other men's were also there .

That day I witnessed most horrifing thing of my life . I saw how they killed Mr Lee in front of my eyes brutally and bcoz of that a scream left my mouth which caught their attention, they all turned towards me but before I can runaway one of them cought me by my hairs and throw me in middle of them .

I was trembling bcoz of fear , who will not . I was just a 15 yrs old girl who was princess of her parents and her brother. They all started to walk towards me and that time only one thing come in mind and that was just run , run from them , run for my life and run in arms of my brother.

But luck was not with me they all surrounded me, they all were laughing and talking with eachother but my mind was not in right state to even catch a single word of theirs. One of them come towards me but before he can touch me someone hit him hard. he screamed in pain and fall on ground.

And that time I know I am safe he come to save me, my saviour, my safe place.....my brother. But that time he was not looking like my brother he was looking like a psycho , he killed all of them with some other men's help , about them I don't know who they were and from where they come .

When he noticed me he come towards me and hugged me and tried to calm me down, after I was calmed I asked him "who are these mans?".

"He is our uncle and they are his bodyguards. , Don't worry now no one will harm you. Your brother is here" he said it cupping my face ,oh how much I wish He would be like this even today. I missed him . I know I do but I hate him for what he did in his obbession.

That day I got to know Mr Lee had connection with mafias and they come here to take information but when they didn't get information they killed him. Mr dark was our biological uncle ,that day i meet him first time .

And that was the day our whole life changed , after this volcano and me decided to join mafia to take revenge. How I wished I would have stopped him after we took our revenge. but he never listen to me and we both fall into depth of this mafia world , we were unstoppable, years went by flash of light , volcano was now biggest mafia king of newyork.

Bcoz of some work he have to come Korea, I also wanted to come here but bcoz of work I decided to stay behind and that was my biggest mistake of life . If I would have come with him i would have stopped him from ruining a innocent's life.

After my work was over I come Korea to surprise him, but i didn't knew I will get surprised, i directly went to his mansion not knowing, my life is entering in hell. Noone stopped me afterall I was princess of my brother who will dared to go against sister of their boss.