chapter 31 ghost hunting

Author pov

There yun and inyeop were busy on their date not knowing what is happening in  mansion.

Everyone was in there room except mr Kim and Mrs Lee they both were gone for a meeting and will not return till tomorrow.

kang sisters with kang couple were sitting in living room waiting for others to arrive just then Bts arrived there they all sat far away from them and started to talk with eachother soon iu and jongsuk arrived jongsuk went to boys and iu sat on single sofa .

They all were waiting for rest just then a maid come running towards them and shouting. She stopped there and started to pant.

Iu- what happened ? Why are you running like this.

( she asked seeing this condition of maid. But maid just shake her head she was sweating badly just then someone voice came from behind all of them . There stood ishq and woobin on staircase . They both just came from office.)

Ishq- what is going on here . ( hearing her voice maid went towards her and bowed and started to talk. But her next words were unexpected.)

Maid- m-man the-there is g-ghost in f-forth hallway . ( she said trembling in fear , hearing her BTS and kangs  gulped and looked at eachothers)

Ishq- what nonsense?? Stop spreading rumours and do your work.
( she said with disbelief face . Meanwhile others were scared hearing it. )

Maid - no mam I am saying truth I just saw a g-ghost .( She said with pleading .but ishq just look at her with arms cross. )

Ishq- if you don't want to do work here then leave . And don't need to come here again. Go. ( hearing her maid went from there with head hung low saying "if we will alive then we will work here ".  Hearing her BTS and kangs gulped in fear . Ishq look at them and then look at iu , jongsuk and woobin. )

At dining table
Everyone was eating . Not really though. BTS and kangs were still scared . So mr kang decided to ask about this matter.

Mr kang-kids.  what were that maid saying about something like ghost . I don't think it is truth right .
(Hearing him others nodded not showing they are scared of core from inside.  )

Ishq- yehh i also think same . Only maids talk about it. We never saw anything like this . Anyways guys tonight me , iu , jongsuk and woobin will come home late same goes with yn and in yeop . So take care ok .

( After that they all are their dinner with thousands of thoughts in their mind. After dinner other went to their rooms for sleep. Kang sisters decided to sleep together as they were scared. And delighters went to their work )

In midnight dog's were shining and starts were barking .

Under moonlight four figures sneak inside balcony of ishq room. They all went inside like thiefs. Well those thiefs are four member of mafia queen and one of them is even a high class bussinessgirl . Who sneaked in her own room.

Woobin- i always wanted to sneak in a room of a hot girl in midnight but here i am sneaking in room of a potato. ( he said climbing inside. Hearing him ishq look at him with glare but before she could say something iu decided to stop them )

Iu- ishq leave him this time you will get more chance to strangle him to death. Now let's start plan.
( hearing her ishq glare turned into innocent smile seeing her duality they just remembered about yun. They saw references between them.
Ishq fastly opened her computers and soon screens turned into footage of different part of mansion . Then she opened her laptop and started to type fast but as soon as she clicked on enter . Loud noise started to come out from laptop which was particularly of laughing noises of ghosts.others closed their ears But she imidiatly stopped video everyone sigh in relief but jongsuk started to scold her.)