chapter 12 cuddle and feelings

Author pov
After dinner everyone is sitting again in living room couple are arguing about something.
Yun is working through her phone and ishq is sleeping while her head is on yun lap while boys are chatting with eachother.suddenly)

Mr kim , Mrs lee- guys you tell us what should we decide?

( Everyone look towards both of them)

Jin- hmm what are both talking about?

Mr kim- ahh we were discussing about in which mansion we should shift till marriage .

Jungkook-but appa why do you even want to shift at first place?

Mr kim- boys we need to clean some places in this mansion and also we have to increase security.

Yun- how about we all shift to our mansion i mean mine and ishq mansion.

Mrs Lee- yehh i forgot about that we can shift there plus that mansion is so pretty .

BTS- we don't have any problem about it.

Mr kim-so that's final we will shift here after marriage till than we will live with yun.

Yun- so i think 4 days will be enough for packing . After 4 days we will shift there.

( Suddenly yun's phone rang she look at caller id )

Yun- excuse me I have to take this call ( saying that she went to a corner to attend call)

On call
📞Jong suk - hello yun .

Yun - hello is everything fine?

Jong suk- no .......can you come here ?.

Yun-i am coming in 30 minutes.

Jong suk- okk i will wait byy

Yun- hmm( hung up)📞

( After that she went back in living room to see everyone is waiting for her. And her bestie is awake now)

Mr kim- ohh yunnahh is everything is alright?

Yun- yes dad. Just work come out, mom i have to go somewhere.

Mr kim-yunnahh i think you all should stay here tonight.so can you plzz....( puppy eyes)

Yun- it's ok dad i will come here but it will may be late.

Ishq-i am also coming.( Serious)

Yun- you should sleep now you are already very tired.( Patting her head).

Ishq-are you sure??

Yun- don't worry .

( she said making her understand that everything is alright at this ishq sigh)

Ishq - okk be safe ( smiling)

( After that she went from there to her base)

At her mafia base
(Here yun is in meeting room with her famous cold and scary face)

Yun- so what happened Jong suk.

Jong suk- govt want to open that case again ( sighing)

( Hearing it yun eyes darkened)

Yun- that will be good now i will get that basterd ( darkly)

Jong suk- i know yun you want to kill him and now govt also want to open it case but that case is most complected. And it will bring alot of painful memories, are you sure you are ready to it.( Concerned)

Yun- i wasn't ready before bcoz before we have to think about mom but now mom will gonna have a family and Mr Kim will keep her safe i am sure.

Jong suk- what about you and ishq?