chapter 30 date

Author pov.

Now yun is  sitting with in yeop in car , silence is all what you could hear. Well both of them are on a date about which none of them have any clue where they are going. So What happened , to fullfill the excuse made by ishq  last night,  they both are on date .

They want to declined it but puppy eyes of ishq was enough to melt yun and in yeop ,.....he was first time seeing angel in her not knowing what is coming next but a false happiness everyone deserves right he too deserves.

It was awkward for both of them but suffocating for driver who can clearly feel tension between them . Soon they reached to a hotel??  They were confused why they are here . But to their surprise a girl was standing there in formal dress she came towards them . She was looking like receptionist of hotel.

Receptionist- good evening mr and mrs Hwang .

( she said smiling towards them but it made both of them blush at her mistake)

Yun- umm hii I am Lee yun and he is mr Hwang in yeop . ( She said clearing her that they are not married but she got confused at this )

Receptionist- sorry mam , sorry sir actually miss ishq give us your photos and told your name as mrs Hwang so .... I am really sorry. ( She was embarrassed )

In yeop- it's good. ( he said making two ladies look at him , he realised what he said , he cleared his throat and said )

In yeop- I-i mean it's fine , it's just a mistake. ( both of ladies nodded meanwhile in yeop was dancing in his head and thanking ishq so much . He was seeing her as an angel in his imagination not knowing about weird stares he was getting from both girls . He come out of his lalala world when receptionist cleared her throat. She took them to a room and left after giving them keys .

Both of them were  confused why they are there. They both decided to entered but as soon as they entered their whole face become red in embarrassment. Their was red roses spread across floor , everything in room was red and white .. giving it honeymoon look .

They all decided to go back but a selection fall in front of gate seeing it in yeop scream and fall on floor  while painting heavily but he again screamed when tv in the room suddenly showed up a laughing ishq.

Ishq - ayyo ladies and gentlemen. It's your favourite ishq  so how is going everything well you may be disappointed but it's not your destination well if you want you can also spend time here I won't mind it . Well if you want to your real destination, go to the parking lot of hotel , you will see a bike , hop on it and follow red flags luv you yunnie take care.

( she ends video with a flying kiss at which yun Chuckled but in yeop was glaring at screen still sitting on floor but when yun looked at him he started smile )

In yeop in mind- she can never be angel , once a devil is always a devil .
( he get up  cursing her in his mind )

Yun- let's go . ( she said taking him out of his thoughts where he already murdered ishq 100 times now .

But as soon as he turned he again screamed in horror and fell down,seeing same skeleton who was looking at him innocently like he was telling him to adopt him.

He stood up carefully and was glaring at skeleton not knowing yun was looking at him with judging face .

He felt someone's eyes on him so he turned around at looked at yun sheepishly smiling.

She just shake her head and started to walk out leaving inyeop alone , he also walk out not before showing his tongue to skeleton. Poor skeleton can't even show his tongue back.)