chapter 33 mission 2

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙭𝙗𝙤𝙮 /𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙭 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 /𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙜𝙗𝙩𝙦 .

𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 uncomfortable 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 .

Author pov

All of the boys were dumbfounded . How are they supposed to seduce a men . Their tongue and mind both left their body .

Iu- so who is gonna be knight of shining Armor ? (She said teasingly . But she dropped her teasing face when Sarang said sternly)

Sarang- anyway it doesn't matter to me who is gonna complete this work but trust me boys .........a single mistake in these both missions and I will be the one who will show you hell before anyone else . Think it as a suggestion or warning, it's up to you.

(Her sudden dark voice was similar to yun's aura. No wonder why she is feared by others even after her childish appearance. But it was queue for yun to take the meeting in her hands.)

Yan- so first part of mission doesn't need much people. Me , Sarang and other three boys are enough. When we are on this work , we need others to prepare for next step of mission.

(Her calm voice give a relief to everyone but they were well aware of this can be calmness before storm . But they all nodded . After taking a look of everyone's faces yun standup beside ishq . There hight to dressup difference was extreme but that's what is deadly reason for their unwavering success till now )

Yan- jo/jongsuk and jm/jimin. You both are the one who have experience in this field if I am not wrong.

(She said slightly bending forward with arms crossed behind her back and a deadly smirk on her pretty face . )

Jm- we have but we never seduce any man . We hire girls for this work. 
(He said with a shrug getting a nod from jongsuk)

Yan-ok so it's final . Jm, Jo and augustd  will come with us . Augustd you know what to do . Jo you will seduce that man and jm you will backup him if there will be anything wrong. Sarang you will be with Augustd . Jo after you will take that man in room you will knockout him , don't you dare to kill him after that I will handle everything.

(Hearing her everyone nodded . It was looking very easy but you never know what could go wrong but that's what mafias are for . They have only option win in this mafia world one mistake and prize Their death.)

To be continued
(😂🤣 just kidding keep going )

(Yoongi and ishq were sitting in car outside of club . His finger run smoothly on buttons of his laptop. Yoongi look at ishq who was lost in her thought .

No wonder she was beautiful , looking at her noone can say she is mafia and that's why she is hidden weapon of yun .

When she turned her face towards him , their face were so much close . A familiar feeling rush yoongi's adrenaline . His gaze fall on her lips he wanted to capture those sinful yet pure lips . But just then a voice break their trance.

Yun-everyone is ready ?
( her voice held same seriousness, she was sitting on bar , from where she can see everywhere.

Club was not much crowded most of peoples were gays ,. lesbians or bisexuals . Openly making out with each other's.