chapter 2 :crackhead BTS brothers

Next day in kim household.

Author pov

A beautiful mansion, everything is looking quite. It feels like heaven but no...... it's house of devil's. Let's go and see what these walls are hiding.

Crash...... something broke more like a vase. Making culprit eyes goes wide . He gulped . Before he could save himself and run away from country, even though he knew no matter even if he went to Mars noone can save him.

Culprit nervously smiled when a man come there with very pissed face which clearly shows culprit is in really big trouble. He took a step back and started to running to save his juicy ass which is worth droolin-........ Nevermind mind my inner slut woken up .

They both were running around like cat and mouse while a real mouse come out to see what noises was going on but he again run in his hole seeing them running like this. no he is not afraid to get stepped on , anyone will be more than willing to step on by them and will even say thanks for that .he is afraid he will be scolded non stop if any of them lose in this chase race .

" ahh sorry jin hyung i didn't broke it intentionally it was mistake.....i swear. " the culprit screamed while running but it made jin only pissed.

" kim namjoon take your ass back here before I beat you with my pink slipper " jin threatened him but it didn't stopped namjoon running instead he speed up making jin stop and remove his one of slipper .

He threw it towards namjoon but he managed to dodged it but slipper was not able to stop herself and directly Landed on a hopping human bunny who was coming there skipping five stairs while bouncing his hairs left and right but bcoz of that he slipped .

He get up and went near couch to save himself before any of them knocked him out in their chasing only to get knocked out eventually bcoz of another pink slipper which was not meant for him but that's life.

He lose his balance and fall on sleeping Beauty aka catlookingman He nervously smiled at now glaring cat . Knowing very well no matter how much that cat loves his bunny but disturbing his sleep meant woke up his inner wild cat which will scratch his face

" jungkook I give you three seconds to save your life but If I catch you-" before he could complete his sentence jungkook was already on his way to measure the area of whole house. Behind him was the cat on his full speed it make bunny eyes wide that how fast his hyung could run when he wanted to.

" Yoongi hyung it was not my fault it was jin hyung fault sorry " jungkook said while running around one room to another. In kitchen jin and namjoon were chasing eachother around Island all time facing eachother's .

Jungkook pick up blanket from the bed and throw it on yoongi making him distract for some time . taking advantage of it he run out of room , towards living room which was now quite bcoz both chasing duos were in either kitchen or in hallways .

A little man- ahh sorry sorry a tall man which is real since most of us will look like toddlers infront of him , come out of store room carring a bucket of paint. he opened the lid of bucket to make sure he took right bucket with him while walking. But he forget that there are more crashing accidents in his house than highway itself Bcoz of running hot mans .

Jungkook who was running didn't saw jimin either and this time it was not to tease jimin unlike most of times . He pushed jimin accidentally and due to lose of balance and gravity of love- I mean gravity of earth he fall on floor which is not new since everyone on this earth even aliens know chemistry between floor and jimin. 

But every chemistry has a reaction and every reaction has its after affects . And this time it's product was invention of flying paint bucket which landed directly on sun which make us melt and wet.