chapter 39 our new journey

Yun pov

Ishq was the name that volcano gave her. it was not her real name and none of us knew what was her real name after running away from mansion i somehow contacted jongsuk and with his help we were able to run away from Korea . I already send mom far away knowing volcano will hurt her.

I and ishq came Italy . I already told about her to jongsuk so he can help her. i and jongsuk were bestfriend . He helped both of us to hide. But ishq become a special one in my life . That day if she would have not come i would have died.

Since that day both of our life started to tangle around eachother's. I knew it volcano will try to find her so my first priority was to make her safe .

Our journey was not easy When we came here my condition was worse . I was not in right state of mind . I used to get nightmares and a little touch or loud noise used to make my trauma come . It was not easy for a girl to go through all of that . Iu ,jongsuk and woobin were with me all of these times but ishq, she was with me like my shadow. She was not intelligent or experienced but just a child. But she was there when I cried , when I get nightmares and when I needed anyone . And till this day whenever I feel my emotions getting heavy she is there for me without saying anything. In my life only two persons are , whose shoulder I used to cry . First was volcano and now ishq.

I was depressed .She used to talk to me about stupid things and used to watch funny cartoons to make me divert my mind .she was the only one who could make me smile with her stupid things. It was new for me to see her that side .

It was like a child was trying to console a elder but whenever I used to get nightmares or i cried she would hug me tightly until I fall asleep. She did everything to make me feel happy.

It took me three months to get out from that trauma but i couldn't trust anyone other than ishq it was in my heart on it's own . I wanted to take revenge but I can't risk ishq but she was stubborn saying she will not leave me alone in any condition.

One day when I saw cut marks on her body I get to know when i needed her she was there for me but in all of that we forget she was just a kid who herself was depressed.

She used to blame herself for my condition when she was not even one present at fault. after consoling me she used to cry but I only saw dried tears she never cried infront of anyone from the day I made her run away it was like that day a new ishq come back who doesn't cry in any situation.

I taught her everything in meantime we started to grew our power . I doesn't want to involve her in mafia knowing how much she was afraid of kill anyone but it was like this ishq was different one but I knew she just want to run away from reality.

I made her back up team leader so that she will not involve but when I saw how much she was causious about all of it. from my first mission to today she never let me lose no matter how tough mission was . She used to trained for 20 hours daily with me no matter how much fever she got or anything she doesn't back down . She was Stubborn . In just one year we both become mafia queen in Italy. We were determined to take our revenge. We started our preparation for our revenge .

After one year I met with mrs Lee or mom. That day i introduced ishq as my bestfriend. it was first time I saw her happy tears it was like this title meant her more than anything. Ishq even started to learn bussiNess from me mom and woobin.

With time our bond and our power only grew . We become mafia queens but ishq doesn't want that title she started helped govt secretly without giving them any clue about her identity and become no 1 govt agent in just some time. But she never let govt control her . She took missions she wanted .

Her interest was in bussiness she was not perfect in that but determined to do . I never stopped her from doing anything bcoz I felt my brother already snatch her life , her dreams everything from her if I can give her little happiness than why not . With her help we were able to took our company on top .