Chapter 37

Author pov.

After discussing some other things they all come back to living room and sat on couches. Txt and got7  surrounded yun which was making inyeop frustrated. They all were doing their things Just then ishq shouted making everyone flinch.

Ishq- hey girls!! how about we do our girls night today . Like we used to do.

Lisa- yehh that's a good idea . I really miss those days. (She said agreeing with ishq . Now everyone's focus was on them)

Ishq- obviously i love those night activities specially our bikini fashion show. Ohh God those juicy booties .

(She said making boys chocked on air . After calming down they give her judging look while she was busy in day dreaming . Girls just laughed at her comment. )

Jongsuk- if that's the case babe you are not joining them.
(He said looking at iu who just give him weird look .)

Iu- this is girls night and I am girl too so I am joining definitely.
(She said giving him glare that told him not to try at all.)

Inyeop- than ishq is not joining you all.

(Hearing it ishq look at him with narrowed eyed glare .but he glared at her back )

Ishq- I am girl too ok.

Woobin, jongsuk, inyeop- and we doubt it .

( they three shouted together at her but in return she stand up and took a pillow but putting in down she took another big one and before anyone could understand three boys were getting beaten by ishq who could not save themselves..but this sight left got7 and txt horrified. Seeing this jungkook get up and  lift her from behind. His arms wrapped around her waist. She tried to wriggle out but he effortlessly took her to his seat and sat back with her on his lap . She tried to free herself but muscle bunny was three times more powerfull than her . She give up while pouting and glaring at his tattooed hands . The three now beaten assholes sighed in relief.)

Jongsuk- ok let's do pyjama party with everyone. This way we can keep an eye on this creature too .

(Hearing it everyone agrees. Yun asked maids too set up everything while everyone get busy on getting ready . After sometime everyone started to come downstairs to see everything was same but maid told them that everything is set up on upper living room. They all took seat wherever they like. First one to come was BTS , txt , iu , jongsuk and woobin soon blackpink also come . They were talking just then someone shouted. )

Ishq- boys!! Whose hoody is this?
(There She stood in tiny tank top and shorts .She asked showing a hoody . Recognising his hoody hoseok lift his hand .)

Ishq- maids accidentally placed it with my clothes. do you mind if I took it for today .
(She asked while hugging it like she has no intention of giving up on his hoody . Seeing this he also signalled her to wear it. As soon as he said She didn't waste a minute and run away while smiling and shouting thanks . After everyone come ..yun was forced to sit with them and play. First they decided to play 30 shots of 'never I have ever did ' .)

Jennie- ok my turn. Never have I ever get beaten by a frying pan.

(Hearing it BTS except jin, beomgyu , taehyung,  bambam, youngjae , yugeom, woobin and jongsuk gulped their shots making others laughed. Now it was yun's turn.)

Yun- seriously what kind of game is this . Anyways . Never have I ever ......huhh.....look at anyone while they were changing.

(She said shrugging but hearing this boys and ishq drank a shot .)

Ishq- ok my turn . Never have I ever entered in boys washroom.

(Hearing it all boys again drank a shot but to everyone surprise ishq also drank making them look at her in weird. Seeing this she made 'what face')