#SamPuckett

So.
I recently realised that there are LITERALLY NO SAM PUCKETT IMAGINES ON WATTPAD. So, for my fellow sapphics (or non-sapphics, maybe you just have a tiny crush on Sam Puckett), here you are.
Song: Enchanted by Taylor Swift

   Cat was, more or less, an acquaintance. You tolerated her, but you weren't close, so it was awkward - for you, at least - when she was paired with you for your final Chem project. She was a bit ditzy, but she was a good student and, as you soon found out, good company as well.

   It was Tuesday, and the project was supposed to be submitted by Friday, Monday next week at the latest, and you and Cat had barely done any work. To be fair, you two had planned out the prices of the materials, how you were going to do it and had even bought the things for the project, but the pair of you hadn't been able to do much work.

   At the end of last period, you came up to her.

  "Cat! Wait up!"

   She whipped around and you pulled her out of the line of moving students to the side of the hall.

   "I'm coming over to your place this afternoon for the Chem project," you told her, "I just need to drive home really quickly and get our stuff, okay?"

   She nodded but then seemed to remember something. "But Sam!"

   "Sam?"

   "Sam is my roommate. And she can be a bit... violent."

   "I don't care. This project is, like, twenty per cent of our grade, the sem is about to end, Cat!" you said, urgency edged in your tone.

   "Okay. Fine. See you then!" And with that, she skipped off, walking out of the school doors.

   You followed suit and went to your car in the parking lot.

   You drove home and put your materials in the back seat before texting Cat to tell you the address of her apartment.

   She quickly texted back with an excessive amount of emojis. You rolled your eyes at this and put their address into your maps.

   - Tuesday, 4:46 PM, Cat's apartment

   You knocked on the door impatiently. Your hands were full and you almost dropped all the stuff you were carrying when you knocked.

   "It's open!" came a voice from inside. You assumed this was Sam, Cat's roommate.

   "Oh! That must be Y/N!" Cat's voice rang out, "Sam, can you go get it?"

   You heard a groan of annoyance before the door opened.

   On the other side was Cat's roommate, clad in a red sweater and black jean shorts with leggings. She had dirty blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes.

   As soon as Sam opened the door and saw you, she felt like she was going to throw up. You were the most gorgeous girl she had ever seen, and something in her wanted to be so bold and kiss you right then and there. But, sadly, she didn't.

   "You must be Sam," you said, sending her a polite smile that made her knees buckle. "Cat's told me about you." You moved into the apartment and set your stuff down on the counter in the kitchen, where Cat was microwaving some popcorn and a pizza was set on another side of it.

   While you did that, Sam closed the door and stared at you as she went to sit on the couch. Everything you said, every move you made was causing her to completely melt, something she hadn't felt in a very long time.

   "Y/N, why don't you pick out something to listen to or something while the popcorn pops?" Cat told you, bringing out some soda from the fridge and setting it on the counter.

   "Sure." You went over to the couch where Sam was and pulled out your phone.

   While you connected it to their Bluetooth, you could feel Sam's gaze on you.

   "You know, starting is considered rude," you said under your breath.

   Sam flushed red and she buried her head in one of the pillows, mentally kicking herself.

   Finally, you got your phone connected to their speakers and turned on some pop, the one thing you and Cat bonded over, all the while, Sam was peeking at you, an adoring look in her bright blue eyes.