#MaybeTheNight

I was bawling my eyes out while I reread this and I'm sure that the tears didn't just come from that book I read.
Part two to #ComingHomeToFindHerAsleep
This is honestly just fluff and sweet stuff, you're welcome.
Song: Maybe The Night by Ben&Ben (it's in the title, Jesus)

You had made spaghetti with Cat's famous meatballs, the recipe of which the redhead had given you, which you knew were Sam's favourite.

You went to get some Coke for the both of you when you felt arms wrap around your waist from behind. Sam mumbled something you couldn't quite understand and buried her head into your neck.

"Sam," you chuckled, putting your hands over hers, "I need to get to the fridge."

She hummed in response, refusing to let go.

"Sam, come on," you giggled.

"You can move while I'm here," she insisted.

"Sam."

She pouted, but let you go, sitting on a stool at the counter with her cheek leant on her hand, looking adorably bored.

You took two cans of Coke and a few bottles of beer from the fridge, setting them on the table.

"Why the beers?" Sam asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Just 'cause." You shrugged your shoulders.

"And why are there only plates for two of us?"

You laughed as you realised you hadn't told her about Cat staying at Robbie's.

"Cat's sleeping over at her boyfriend's house until... well, I don't know when."

"Boyfriend?"

You nodded as you sat down as well.

Sam raised her eyebrows. "That's sweet," she said.

You giggled and hummed in response, taking a bite from your food.

"Holy shit, this is good!" Sam told you, almost immediately wolfing her pasta down and going to get more.

You giggled at her antics before starting to finish your food.

After almost a half hour, she had finished half the pot and put her plate in the sink.

You were reading on the couch when she came up from behind you after taking a shower.

Her still-damp blonde hair fell on either side of your face as she kissed the top of your head.

"Hi, love," you tilted your head back to kiss her lips, giggling against them.

When she pulled away, she moved to sit beside you on the couch. She furrowed her brows when she saw that you had gone back to reading your book. She tapped your shoulder. "Y/N," she said.

You simply hummed in response.

She groaned and rested her chin on your shoulder. "Y/N," she dragged out your name this time, whining softly.

"Yes, love?" You still didn't look up from your book when you spoke.

She groaned and went to sit on your lap, securing her arms around your waist and ducking under your book so your faces were inches from each other, your breath fanning over her lips.

"Pay attention to me." She pouted.

You chuckled and pecked her lips before letting her put your book down on the coffee table. "I'm all yours, baby girl," you told her before kissing her again and wrapping your arms around her waist.

"Good," she said happily, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

She seemed to slow down. She twirled that strand of hair around in her fingers. "God... you're - you're beautiful," she whispered, smiling softly as she took in your features, your pretty eyes, your lips, pastel pink and soft, the slight blush coating your cheeks, that stubborn stray strand of hair falling onto your face and the way your lips tugged up into a smile, your eyes flicking from her own deep blues and to her lips.

"I love you," you said softly, "so much."

"I love you too, Y/N, and I always will."

You grinned at her and kissed her again.