#noharmlist

just some super unrealistic crime stuff and slightly dom sam

The one day you needed the ATM to work without issue, of course, is the one day the damn thing eats your card.

Having to go inside the building and talking to the teller always instantly becomes the worst when you have to inform them, "The machine ate my card."

The bank is on the corner, right between a pedestrian crossing and a bakery where you usually get your breakfast. It's usually empty so even with problems, nothing really takes long.

You thought you got lucky with only having one little old lady queued in front of you, until you saw the handful of paperwork she held while giving a stare of pure death at the teller who was serving another man.

Only one booth was open, and you were expecting a long wait.

As the old lady walks slowly up to the counter, the sound of shattering glass and gunshots fill the air.

You go into panic mode almost instantly as you turn around and see three men in masks, each with a gun in his hand.

"Hands up! Get on the ground!"

Your heart rate kicks up tenfold as you anticipate chaos unfolding before your eyes, but no. The three's gazes fall on you and fear flashes in their eyes.

"Abort!" one of them calls, and the other two freeze momentarily.

You try to calm your panicked breathing as confusion mingles with relief.

You have no time to react, neither do the three men because the sound of sirens cut through the air.

The trio in masks flee outside, and only then do you notice their attire. Leather jackets with printed letters on the shoulder blade; S.P.

It only registers for you once they've sped off in their beat-up but still fancy-looking Porsche.

Sam Puckett.

Forgetting completely about work and all else, you head home and look her name up.

What greets you are multiple news headlines, articles, tabloids, and countless mugshots, none of which seem to be Sam's. There is, however, a Wikipedia page on her. You click on it.

Samantha Puckett, better known as Sam, (born April 17th, 1994) is the founder, leader, and runner of an unnamed crime syndicate involved in organised crime which originated in Los Angeles. Her name and face has been all over America and yet, has not been detained once. Even the police admit she is a skilled criminal.

What follows this is a flattering picture of the blonde with her sunglasses on top of her head and basic information, like her date of birth, place of birth, and known relatives, but what caught your eye most were the words No Harm List right below Years Active.

No Harm List
Y/N Y/L/N

Your name was the only one there. No others. Confused but still curious, you exit her Wiki page and click on a news headline from 2019.

Samantha Puckett (Sam) has resurfaced once again. The blonde coureuse du syndicat, as the crime family calls her, has been off the grid and inactive since early 2016. Last week, 2:34 PM, the police were called to a scene in a bank on Tenth Avenue where the still-unnamed syndicate's actions resulted in significant property damage, multiple injuries, and two casualties.

Police report that all five men involved in the particular incident turned themselves in yesterday.

"They begged to be locked away," states Officer Daniels. "Said they didn't want to — and I quote — 'feel the coureuse's wrath'."