prologue

Don't forget to vote and comment<3

"What the fuck! Why did you do that!"

I grabbed her by the collar of the white coat she was wearing and pinned her to the wall.

"Guards help!"

"You're a monster!"

"Get off me you idiot!"

The guards came up to us and they grabbed me and started pulling me before I could punch Teresa.

Me and Teresa. Ex best friends.

Yes, ex best friends. She tricked me and my brother and caused my brother to be sent to the maze.

And now even though I didn't punch Teresa, -even though i really wanted to- I will be punished and I have to watch my brother suffer in the maze.

But no. I'm not gonna just let go. I have to do something to save my brother Thomas and the other boys.

As the guards take me to Janson, I quickly began to think about my plan. I had to play the good/victim. When the door in front of me opened, we entered.

"Well well well, Nova."

"Well well well, Janson."

"No one will have to take this attitude from now on."    

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you're going to see your dear Thomas as soon as possible."

They were sending me to the maze too. That would ruin my whole escape plan.

"But why? You guys need me. You will never complete the project without me."

"Teresa took care of that problem."

God I hate her so much!

When Janson gestured with his hand, the guards took me by both my arms and took me to another room. They locked it when they got out the room. Two minutes later Janson, two doctors, and a few others entered the room. Three people whose names I don't know grabbed my arms and legs and carried me to the bed in the room. When Janson threatened me not to cause trouble, I calmly closed my eyes without saying anything.

Saying nothing. A foreign term to me.

I knew what was about to happen to me. They were going to erase my memory and send it to the maze.

In those two minutes, I wrote down the important things on my arm.

Don't trust W.I.C.K.E.D.
Don't trust Teresa.
Thomas is my brother.

I could feel the green liquid slowly filling my veins. Thank god it wasn't a hurtful thing, physically. But mentally i was crushed. The only good thing was that I would be with Thomas again.

Before long I felt my eyes would close soon and wanted to say something to my dearest friend.(!)

"Hey Janson, f*ck you!"

I hope you like it!!
See you in the next chapter, or on comments ily <3