6 | bad idea right

Media: Kylah (new character)

"Well what are we going to do now?" Thomas said. He was looking pretty intense. But according to the Minho, we should be cause he said the Doors should never be opened prematurely. And this has never happened before.

"There's only one thing to do right now." Newt said looking Thomas.

"And that is?" Gally asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sleep." Newt looked very tired. I looked around. Everyone was tired, including me. But after what happened with Alex, I don't know if I'll ever be able to sleep again. I was very scared when I came here in the morning. And what happened proved that I was not afraid in vain. For the first time I wished I was wrong. But I wasn't.

Alby started by telling everyone what to do. In this, Minho would stay with Newt while me and Thomas stayed in Minho's hut. What Minho did for us was really nice. I caught up with Minho while everyone was going to sleep. "Hi."

"Hey, do you need something?" He asked when he turned to me with his arms crossed.

"No. I was just going to say thank you."

He raised his eyebrows. "For what?"

I looked into his eyes. "For giving your hut for a while."

He turned around and we started walking. He shook his shoulders carelessly. "Someone had to give, and Newt and I are close friends. So it's not a big deal." He paused for a second. "But you're welcome."

"Good night Minho." I turned towards Minho's hut and started walking. Then I heard his voice.

"Night Nova."

I went inside the hut, Thomas had already made himself a bed on the ground. After laying a blanket on the bed, he stood up.

"You know we can share the bed right?" I said.

"Yes but we can't get comfortable because the bed is too small." I looked at the bed. He was right. "Okey then. Good night Tommy." I had a strange feeling. Calling him Tommy didn't feel right to me. But it sounded so sweet when Newt called him that. I left it to Newt to say Tommy.

I felt more comfortable when I went to bed. It was really soft. And it smelled good, especially the pillow. Then I started to examine the room. It wasn't big at all. There was a closet, a bed, a table -there were books on it- and another table in one corner of the room. But it was covered with a blanket. I wonder what's underneath. Thomas spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Nova?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry for what happened. I shouldn't have left you there alone it's all my fault." His voice was trembling.

"It wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known that something like that would happen." He looked a little calmer. "Maybe you are right. But still..."

"What Thomas?"

He looked straight into my eyes. "Did he do anything to you? I ran like I heard your scream, Gally was already there when I arrived but still-"

"No." This topic was definitely not among the things I wanted to talk about. I didn't look scared, but I knew somewhere inside of me that a little girl was scared to death.

Thomas reached out and took my hands.

"Nova just know that I will not say anything about this subject again. We both know it's annoying. But never be ashamed of what happened tonight, it wasn't your fault."

"I know but I still feel bad." I paused. "I am scared." He was my brother, I could tell him.

"That's totally normal. If you are afraid, you are human. There is no one who is not afraid. There are only those who hide it well."

"Then I will be one of them."

"Good night Noche." He said.

"Noche?" I asked.

"Yes. It means-" I interrupted him. "Night. I know that. But why you said that?"

"You remind me of the night. I don't know how can I tell but yes."

I raised my eyebrows. "Did Minho say something to you?"

"No why?"

"Nothing."

Thomas smiled and lay back in his bed. I was just going to bed when someone knocked on the door.

All I want is to sleep.

"Nova I'm Gally. I just wanna talk."

Thomas immediately got to his feet. "Gally? What is he doing here?"

"I don't know. Just ask him." I said while trying to sleep.

Thomas opened the door. "What do you want, Gally?"

"Not you, obviously. I said Nova." He said calmly. Surprisingly.

Thomas raised his eyebrows. "I'm answering you instead of her; No."

Gally put his foot in the doorway just as Thomas closed the door.

"Get out Gally, this is the last warning. Go or-"

"Or what? Are you gonna run to Minho to save your Greenie ass?" Gally interrupted. "Or should I say Newt?"

Gally glanced at me "I'll see you in the morning Nova, good night." Then he just walked away.

"I don't like him, at all." Thomas said while walking towards to his bed. "He's so annoying. And why would he want to talk to you?"

"I don't know Thomas. Maybe you should have asked before you kicked out him." I said before close my eyes.

I could still hear Thomas muttering about Gally as I tried to sleep.

"Please don't talk with him."

Really Thomas? Really?

Of course I was going to talk to him. After all, he was the one who came in first and saved me from Alex.

.

"Doctor Paige, sadly, I was going to say that my previous idea was a bad idea. Putting protection motivation in their minds disrupts the calls we collect from the brain." Janson said while walking towards to Ava.

"I hope you know well what to do otherwise-"

"I know what to do. I'm going to create a natural mess and see how children's minds react to unusual events." Janson said with a proud on his face.

"Don't you even dare interrupt me again!" Ava threatened him angrily.

"Yes, Doctor Paige." Janson glanced at his back. "I should-"

"Go now." Ava pointed the door while looking down the city from window. "Stop! Send the Box to the Glade with stuff that Nova need. And for the safety, send her special weapon too." Ava said before Janson get out of the room.

Janson looked at Ava with shock "Are you sure about weapon? You know it can be so dan-"

"I know what I am doing. Weapon will speed up the process. And that's what we need. We sent Nova and Kylah for that." She passed for a second.

"About Kylah. How are things going in group B?"

"Same with the group A. But less drama. And they say women has the more drama. Anyway. She and Aris talked each other a lot. And they've already speeded things up."

"Good good. And Vera?" Ava asked.

"We are going to send her about in a week."

"And?"

"To group B."

"Okay. Does Nova remember anything more?"

"No. But we must be careful. She remembered that A2 and A5 were lovers before the maze."

"Right. Take care of that."

.

Here's another shitty chapterrr

And yes we have new characters.

Kylah and Vera. These characters based on my two close friends. Maybe you know them. thegladewriterrrr and mazewriterrr