Soul ~ Simeon

This chapter is pretty angsty. Contains harassment, abuse, and themes of racism. Keep in mind that I am in no way promoting this kind of behavior. Proceed with caution. 

MC sat in their room, lazily scrolling through Devilgram when the text came in. It was from Simeon.

"I need help. Can you meet me?"

They quickly shot back a reply. "Of course. Where are you?"

"Woods outside town. North side. Bring pants please."

Pants? And what's he doing out there? MC quickly got ready to go, stuffing a fistful of bandages and antiseptic into their mini backpack. They rushed as fast as they could to Purgatory Hall, banging on the door until it opened. 

"MC? What's wrong?" Luke asked. The boy seemed to have just woken up. It was then that MC realized what time it was. Why in the hell was Simeon out in the woods at midnight?

"Sorry to wake you up, Luke. I need to grab a few things."

"Sure, come on in," He said, stepping aside. "By the way, have you heard from Simeon at all? He left last night and didn't come back." He asked, following MC to the mentioned male's room. 

"Sure did. I'm going to get him now," They said, giving Luke the best smile they could muster. They didn't want him freaking out. MC opened two of Simeon's drawers before they found the one his pants were in. Every freaking pair was either pearly white or stained with paint. If he can't keep them clean, why does he pick that color? MC wondered. 

"Alright, Luke. I've got to get going. Go back to bed, Hun." They said, stuffing a pair of pants into their bag. 

"Okay..." Luke dragged, clearly wondering what they were doing. 

MC bolted out of Purgatory Hall, running as fast as they could down the cobble streets. They hadn't run this much since middle school. 

A strange trail of multicolored paint ran off the road as they neared the mouth of the woods. MC curiously followed the trail, but it stopped in the ditch. Then, they noticed splotches of different colors deeper in the trees. Splashes of greens and blues colored tree trunks, little pieces of colored plastic stuck to them. It almost looked like water balloons. A groan drew MC's attention. They flinched at the sound, but decided to investigate it. Pushing through a tight wall of greenery, they gasped. 

Before them lay a scene that paralleled "Carrie." Blood red stained the ground, various shades strewn throughout the clearing. Spatter dotted up the trunks of trees, drawing the eye up to the canopy where empty red buckets swung. Liquid still dripped out of them, splashing as it hit the damp ground. 

Greens and orange and blue streaks in the red drew MC's attention to a figure leaning against a nearby tree. Almost camouflaged into the massacre sat Simeon. 

Red paint dripped out of his hair, blues gathering in his right eye. Green and orange streaks ran down his shoulders and chest, spattered in the same way as the trees they'd seen on the way in. The water balloons were meant for him

He had draped several leaves over his pelvis in an attempt at decency. Other than his tattered body suit, he was naked. Bruises were scattered across his body, gathering near his stomach and head. A large gash on his cheek bone poured blood down his face, the liquid dripping off his jaw. A deep scrape adorned his left shoulder. His right hand supported most of his weight as his left clutched at his ribs. 

"H-Hey." He mustered, groaning as he tried to straighten up. 

MC rushed to his side, pulling off their backpack as fast as they could. "Holy shit, Simeon. What happened?" They exclaimed, frantically trying to clean off some of his blood.