Eros and Agape ~ Asmodeus

This one is a little more +16, a little spicy so proceed with caution.

MC had tried everything to relax. They knew it was his nature, but they weren't sure how much longer they could take it. He said he loved them, but he seemed to love everyone. They found themselves getting frustrated every time he would so much as talk about his little escapades. 

As of right now, they lay in his bed, angrily flipping through Devilgram. Whenever they found something to distract them, some photo of him would surface, making them irate all over again. 

Loud footsteps and shuffling approached the room before Asmodeus entered the room. MC didn't so much as look up. "I'm home, Darling." He sang, throwing himself down on the bed next to them. They still didn't answer. "Is everything alright?" He asked, his tone immediately concerned. 

MC felt their anger soften slightly at his response, but not enough. "Nope." They spat.

"Darling, please. I can't fix it if you don't tell me."

MC sighed, shutting off their phone. They turned to face him. "I'm sick of sharing you." 

He recoiled at their harsh tone. "Oh. I-I'm sorry, Love."

They weren't done. "I'm sick of you never being here. I'm sick of you coming home bragging about the chick you banged or the dick you sucked. I'm sick of everyone else having slept with my boyfriend. I'm sick of not knowing if you actually love me or if I'm another one of your toys." 

He withered with every sentence. "I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"Did you ask?" 

He crumpled more. "...No."

MC threw themselves back onto the pillows, turning their phone back on. He sat there for a few minutes, his head hung in shame. His voice was timid and quiet when he finally did speak. "Did you know that the Romans had different words for love? Abyssal does too..." He said, moving to sit on his heels. "What I feel for you isn't the same 'word' as I feel for others. The Romans called it eros, what I feel for them. It's lust. It's who I am. But you... You're my agape, unconditional love. I don't just want to fuck you, MC. That's all anyone else is to me, but I want to spend forever with you. You're precious to me..." He stopped talking. When MC didn't answer, he sighed and moved to get off of the mattress. 

MC had stopped scrolling, their thumb frozen in place. They listened as he left the room, the door shutting quietly behind him. 

They let what he'd said sink in. "I want to spend forever with you." They felt awful for how they'd treated him, lashing out without thinking. Their sight started to get blurry. They pushed up off of the bed, slowly making their way to the door. They wandered through the halls, ending up in the library. MC slipped through the door, finding tufts of champagne hair thrown over the back of an armchair. His back was to them, facing the fireplace. He was stretched back, his shirt lifted slightly above his belt, exposing the bruises that decorated his skin. One of his arms was draped over his eyes. 

MC planted one foot next to him, swinging their other over him and planting it on the other side. When they were sure they were steady, they gently dropped onto his lap, straddling his hips. He let out a puff of air and threw his arm off of his face. The surprise made him shoot straight up, his hands grasping MC's thighs. "Woah, MC?"

MC fiercely grabbed his face, slamming their lips onto his. He let out a small grunt before melting into the kiss. He pulled back, "I thought you were-" They connected and pulled back again. "mad at me."

MC broke the kiss, a small smile on their face. "I was." They said, letting their hands relax and fall to their hips. "But I lashed out. That wasn't fair to you and I'm sorry."

They connected with him again, before moving to his jaw. "God, I love when you're mad at me." He breathed. In protest, MC bit down hard, catching the sensitive part of his shoulder. He groaned loudly. "Ugh, sorry."

He felt MC smile against his skin, continuing their path along his neck. They spoke between kisses. "I want you here... more often..."

His breath was shallow, but he followed them. "Yes, of course."

"You can go out... three times a... week. But you're mine... the other four..." They drew a long line back up his neck with their tongue, connecting the bites and kisses with saliva. They pulled back, locking with his eyes. "Got that?"

Ecstasy clouded his eyes. MC could see the lust in his face, but they felt it was more than that. They could see it now. A smile tugged at their lips. "Oh god yes." He groaned.

"Good boy." They smirked.