taiyo's origin/past

It all started when I was 5.
"Daddy!!!" I said as I ran to my dad hugging him. He just got off work and I was happy to see him.
"Yes sweetie?"
"Did you get me the flower?"
"Yes I did darling, here you go!"
"Thank you daddy!!!"
"Hey honey, you need to stop giving her flowers."
"Why should I? She likes them."
I could sense a fight starting so I head up to my room and lock the door.
"SHE DESERVES SOMETHING!! FOR THE HELL OF IT QUITE HATING HER!!! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!"
"SHE IS A DISGRACE SO SHE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!!" My mother said as I heard something hit the wall.
"SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN THE WAY YOU TREAT HER!!!" I hear something being thrown again.
When I start to cry I hear someone fall to the ground.
"OH MY GOSH!!!!! HONEY!!!!!! COME ON WAKE UP!!!"
When I walk out of my room I see my mother on the ground. Blood pouring out of her head.
"MOM!!!!! DAD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!?" I yell while crying and running to my mother's body.
"DO YOU WANT TO BE NEXT TAIYO!?!?!"
"n-no..!"
"THEN GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! NOW!!!!"
"O-ok..!" I say as I run up to my room. When I made it to my room I jumped out of my room,ran to my neighbors house and told them what happened. They called the cops and my dad was arrested. I haven't seen him since. And my mother died. So I now live with my grandma.
My quirks are called mad hatter and light manipulation.

Mad hatter

I can create mind illusions or like mind tricks. I can pull stuff out of a hat, anything that I think of to be exact but the drawbacks are I can go insane when I do it for to long or on to many people and I get headaches every once and a while.

Light manipulation

I can manipulate any light into any solid weapon, if it is daytime I can turn into a light beam. The drawbacks are that I get dry skin and when I use it for to long then I get a headache that causes me to pass out. It works at any distance and it is stronger during the daytime than at night.