~Bakugos point of view~

About 10 minutes of being in taiyo's room, she falls asleep on my shoulder, when I notice it I start to blush a little. I'll never have a chance for her. It's not like I can just be with her after bullying her for all her life. Then I hear her mumble something that sounded like."I-i l-like y-you.."
It was most likely her dreaming. It was kinda cute though. I need to stop thinking that! I won't have a chance with her!
"B-bakugo.." I hear Taiyo barely mumble.
"Yes?"
"S-stay.."
I guess she noticed how late it is because it's like 6:00 pm and I said I would leave at around 6:30 so my mother doesn't worry.
"What do you mean stay?"
"D-dont l-leave.."
"I'll ask my mother if I can. But you gotta ask your grandma."
"O-ok.." She says as she starts to stand up. While she goes downstairs to ask I text my mother, within 2 minutes she responds with."isn't Taiyo the girl you like?"
I text her yeah.
"Ok go ahead." She texts me back.
"Taiyo!!!" I say while running down the stairs.
"What did your grandmother say?"
"She said as long as your mother doesn't care.."
"My mother said I can."
"Yay!!!" She says as she hugs me.
I blush as I hug her back.
"Dearies now would be the time to tell each other y'all's little secret about each other."
We both say."WHAT!?!"At the same time and blush.
"What secret?" I say having the tone that I am hiding something.
"Y-yeah grandma what do you mean?" She says as she looks around the room.
"Y'all know what I mean."
"N-no we don't!" We both say at the same time.
"Yes y'all do!" Her grandmother says. But when her grandmother said that, Taiyo ran out of the house,crying?
"Do you want me to go find her miss?"
"Yes please dearie I didn't mean to upset her."
"Ok!" I say as I start to use my explosions to kind of run fly out of the door.
"TAIYO!!!" I start to yell but then I found her crying under a tree. I decided to sneak behind her while she is there crying.