~at the u.a entrance exams~

" bakugo we gotta go!!!"
"Ok ok I'm coming!"
"Well hurry up I don't wanna be late!"
"Well then leave me behind!"
"Fine I will waittttt."
When we got to u.a there was already a lot of people there.
"Hey bakugo what building are you in?"
"Building E."
"Same!!"
"Hopefully I'm the strongest in our building!"
"No I want to be the strongest!" I say jokingly.
When they start talking one person with glasses interrupted by basically telling deku to shut up.
"LEAVE DEKU ALONE 4 EYES!!" I yell.
When the entrance exam starts I hurry and stay close to bakugo while still getting points. First 1 point,then 3 points ,3,2,1,3,3,1,2,3,1,1,2. But then the 0 pointer pops up.
"Bakugo stay back."
"Not a chance."
"Fine but don't pay attention to me." I say as I charge at the robot, my eyes turn white and I create a light sword in my hand. I start to cut/burn the robots feet off.
"B-BAKUGO ATTACK THE UPPER PART SENSE YOU CAN TECHNICALLY FLY!"
"Ok shortie!"
"B-bakugo.." I mumble as I pass out, and the light sword fades out of my hands.

~bakugos point of view~

When I defeated the 0 pointer robot I went over to the crowd of people looking for Taiyo. But then I see her passed out on the ground.
"TAIYO!!!!" I yell as I run to her, I pick her head up and lay it on my legs.
"I'm sorry Taiyo but I gotta put you on my back." I say as I start to put her on my back and use my explosions to kinda fly us back to the other people.
~~~~RINGGGGGGG~~~~
THE EXAM IS FINISHED PLEASE MAKE "YOUR WAY TO THE ROOM YOU LAST LEFT!!!!" Someone says through the speakers.
"It's ok Taiyo." I say because I heard her whimper. It was probably the loud noise because of someone speaking on the speakers.
"It's ok.. we made it.." I say as I can feel Taiyo crying. But she doesn't seem awake.
When I head to the nurse she tells me that I just have to wait for her to wake up.