27 † Threats

"I see. I'll have to get a social worker in here to see about that. But for now I cannot deem him safe to be alone if he is refusing to talk. He is a danger to himself and should be admitted to the hospitals psychiatric unit as soon as he recovers." He should be worried, but he didn't care, he had no reason to care about where he was put, he had failed his last attempt at being free. The nurse came back in.

"He had nothing in his system other than marijuana." The psych evaluator gave a nod, dismissing her.

"Could this have been brought on from an overdose?" She asked the red head.

"No way, we had two blunts shared between the five of us, he barely had any. Only enough for a light buzz. We knew he was a light weight. He was fine at the tower and apparently scared in the car. He was only like this when he answered the call." She hummed, thinking. He looked nervous, rubbing his free arm behind his head. Bakugou's head turned to face him.

"Kirishima." His friends head shot towards him, staring intently.

"Yes!" He sounded desperate, eyes watering again.

"It was him." Was the only thing he spoke, turning his head back to staring at the paneled ceiling. He deserves to know, he is the only reason I'm alive after all. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Did you hear that! It was his fucking father! I knew it! I knew that man was evil." He shouted out in excitement and anger, a perfect mix of both. He turned to the blonde. "What else did they do to you?" He asked, getting too far ahead of himself. Katsuki only shook his head. "No Bakugou don't go back to this again. I want to get those fuckers for what they did. You can't go back to doing nothing again. Please." He pleaded, his hand grasping the blondes and pulling it towards him, shuffling closer. He had expended the last of the energy he had, he just laid there. After another few minutes the woman stood.

"Well, it seems we have gotten all he is willing to give. I'll be back tomorrow morning to continue." With that she left, Kirishima stayed at his side silently. Watching as he did the bare necessities, breathing and blinking. His mother came back in, the other two were no where to be found.

"He didn't say anything?" She asked a small hint of worry in her voice. Kirishima shook his head, glaring at her.

"I know you did something to him." He growled out, standing up, flicking his signature switch blade out of his pocket and into his hand. "And when I find out what it is I'll take this knife and slit you stomach to throat, then I'll rip out your intestines and wrap them around your neck, choking you to death." His eyes were murderous he didn't make any advances towards her, only staring. His mothers came back in.

"Eijiro. Let's leave him to recover." He heard his mothers threat, turning to them, putting the knife back in his pocket. He didn't want to leave Katsuki with his mother but knew he had no choice. If he stayed with that woman he would end up in the back of a cop car.

(564 Words)