And You Are?

I've lived in tokyo for quite a while now with my best friend, Analia. We always find something to do here since Tokyo is one of those cities with arcades and fun amusement parks, yk. We've done pretty much every fun thing we know of here in Tokyo. Analia has been begging me since we moved here to go to one of the famous mafia clans races. They're called "Tokio hotel" it's insanely dangerous. Especially for girls like us. For all I know is that they might decide to kidnap us or some shit.

"Please Lydia, it would be so fun! What if they let us ride with them?!"

"No it's dangerous Analia, I don't wanna risk it."

"fine! I'll just go on my own!"

"Fine, I'll go. Only because I care about you and I don't want you getting hurt!"

"YAYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH BESTIEEEEE" Analia screamed out as she hugged me tightly.

All I did was lightly smile.

Analia and I got ready. I decided to wear a red kinda loose fitting dress that still showed my curves. I paired the dress with a pearl Vivianne Westwood necklace and black chunky Steve Madden heels. I did a pretty basic makeup look. I had light smokey grey eye shadow with eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. For my hair I just let it down. I touched up my makeup just a little bit and walked out of my room to meet  Analia at the door.

"Are you ready my love?" Analia said jokingly.

"Yes my dear" I replied back smiling to her.

Fast forward 10 minutes

Since I had no idea where this place was Analia had decided to drive us. I sat on my phone the whole drive. I suddenly felt my self jolt forward.
"what the fuck dude!" Analia yelled out the window as she slammed on the brakes. she got cut off by some dick head that clearly shouldn't be allowed to drive.

"You ok" she said glancing at me still trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"Yea just scared me a little bit" I said while lightly smiling.

Not a lot of time had passed before we arrived. I stepped out of the car and took a few seconds to take in my surroundings. We were right outside an old parking garage. People swallowed up the street and sidewalks. Some people having nasty make out seshes, some standing around and talking.

"Come on dumbass your gonna get run over if you keep standing there"

"Oh right sorry" I said while giggling.

Me and Analia make our way over to where the race will start. One person caught my eye. He has black cornrow braids along with a baggy t-shirt and loose wide leg style jeans and a bandana. The look fits him, I think to myself.  there are 3 other men in the line up, one has a black mohawk and and stylish outfit, one has black think glasses and blonde hair, and the last one has thin brown long hair and a fittedshirt. I continued to stare at the man with corn rows till it realized he was looking at me too. I quickly focused my vision on something else as I saw him chuckle out of the corner of my eye. A few minutes had passed and me and Analia are chatting.

"IS EVERYONE READY!!!"

I saw a lady yell out.

"YEA!"

The crowd yells out.

The man I was staring at just a few minutes before got into the driver seat of a matte black car along with a slutty looking girl. She had a mini skirt on with fish nets, too high looking high heels, and a crop top.
2 other men stepped into their cars, they too had a girl riding with them.
I turned my attention back to the man in the matte black car and saw the slutty girl in the passenger seat try to kiss him, he turned his head rejecting the kiss. Damn, embarrassing.