your gonna regret this.

"where the hell are we going"

"Can you shut the fuck up and stop talking so much?! I'm about to throw you into this open road right now!"

"I'm not gonna be quiet until you tell me what the fuck we're doing!? You kidnapped me, the least you could do is tell me where the hell we're going Tom!"

I swerve my car Infront of traffic into the side lane and slam on my breaks. I grab Lydia by the chin aggressively squeezing her face. A look into her eyes for a few seconds as she gives me a death stare. She looks almost as if she has no fear of me, she looks bold. I haven't given her a big enough reason to destroy me yet. I'm going to soon. "Get the fuck out of my face" she says

I slap Lydia harshly then grab onto her hair.  "LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT" she kicks at me throwing her legs over the center console. "GET YOUR FUCKING FEET OFF MY CAR NOW" i grab Lydia by her feet and drag her out of the car and slam her head harshly onto the cold concrete. I wrap my hand around her neck and she trys to pry it off but my strength is no match to her. I squeeze her neck till she's turnings blue and wheezing for air. I then lean down to her ear "watch your fucking step around me bitch" I slap her once more and as I'm about to throw her into the car a police car passes by us. I slam her down onto the ground again hiding both of us on the opposite side of the car not wanting the officer to see her. I know they won't fuck with me Whne they find out she's with me but it's better to be safe than sorry.  Once the police car is a good mile away I stand up and dust off my clothes. "Get In the backseat."I demand
"No."

"What did you say to me?"

"I said n-" I cut Lydia off by grabbing a fist full of her hair and slamming her head onto the ground then kneeling her stomach. She coughs a few times. "Hm what was that?"

"I SAID N-" I kneel Lydia in the stomach again and she coughs a few times again. After a few moments of coughing she vomits. "You're fucking gross" I say as I'm checking my car for damages. she looks up at me as she continues coughing. "Bitch"

"I suggest you stop talking unless you want to start vomiting blood"

She stands up and wipes her mouth.

"Now. Get in the fucking car." She gets in and gives me a dirty look as she rubs the swollen spot on her head. I glance at her and look at the now-healing once bloody wound on her forehead. Part of me feels guilty for it even tho I wasn't the one that did it I'm still a factor to why she did it.

"Learn to listen the first time dumbass"

She gets into the back seat of the car and puts her head up against the passenger seat. "No. Get up here"

"Why"

"Because I fucking said so. I have stuff I need to do. Hurry the hell up"

She grunts and gets into the passenger seat then slams the door.

"Don't you ever slam my fucking doors"

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. I start the car and start speeding down the street again making my way back to the house. I noticed her shift uncomfortably a few times and rub her head. "Head hurt?"

"Well fuck yea? You practically gave me a concussion"

"I was gonna offer you some ibuprofen but if you're gonna act like that,  never mind"

"Your a bitch"

"Watch your mouth"

I continue driving. I'm going around 60 mph on the main road as cars are making room for me To speed past. As I'm pulling onto the road that leads to the gangs house Lydia says something.
"Can you please tell me what we're doing.." she says quietly in a soft tone.

"No."

She sighs and sits up straighter and looks out the window. She starts shaking her leg And gritting her teeth.
I sigh "your gonna be fine. It's something I have to handle" I say trying to get her to calm down a little

I don't know how she's gonna react to what I'm going to do to her friend but I don't care.
"When am I going home"

"Baby your not ever going home. You're stuck with me until your last breath" I say as I pull into the parking lot
Her eyes widen "what."
"You heard me"
"IM NOT STAYING WITH YOU. I DONT WANNA BE HERE" Lydia yells as she opens the car door and runs out. "Dumb bitch" I open my car door and get out a run for just a couple seconds and get up to Lydia. I grab onto her hair and drag her back. "LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE"

"Sorry babe, no can do" I say as shove her to the ground. She kicks and flails under me but it does no damage. "Stop trying so hard. It's not gonna affect anyone besides you"
She kicks my balls and I groan in pain "you little shit" I say as I grab my nuts. She attemps to slip out from under me but I put my weight on top of her as I'm recovering from the hit in the nuts. I regain my composure. I grab Lydia and throw her over my shoulder. She kicks me as hard as she can. I laugh a pat her ass "cute"
"LET ME GO! AND DON'T TOUCH MY ASS" she yells.
I carry her into the house and smile at bill and georg and gustav as I take her down stairs. "Your staying down here till I'm back" I carry Lydia into the cell she was in before. "what?! No!" I set her down and put my head into the crook of her neck and kiss her lightly "don't misbehave. Gustav will be here watching" I whisper. She pushes me off of her. "Don't touch me"
"Aww why not?" I say I rest my head in the crook of her neck once again. "Stop it" she says.

LYDIAS POV
I wanna resist tom so bad, but some part of me craves his touch. His gentle, loving, intimate, touch. not abusive. "Stop it" I say, not wanting to give in as he slides his hand down my back.

TOMS POV
"Why should I stop? Your not doing anything to try and stop me" I whisper as I slide my hand onto her ass. "Just s-stop"
I chuckle then remove my self from her. I kiss her cheek and walk out. "I'll be back in a couple hours"

LYDIAS POV
Tom exits the cell and I stand there, even after he goes up the stairs. I feel ashamed of myself. Dirty even. I'm craving his touch. Not his harsh, mark leaving touch, but rather his gental intimate touch. He gives me a feeling no man ever has. He makes me fearful yet intrigued, and one day it's gonna end up costing me.