manic

TRIGGER WARNING

I wake up in the same bed that I had fallen asleep in, thankfully. I never know what he's gonna pull.
I find my phone laying on the night stand next to me. I guess Tom gave it back after I went to sleep. I check the time and see that it was 1pm. Shit. I quickly get up and change into an oversized Slipknot shirt that I had gotten just a few weeks before I was taken here against my will.
I figure since I got my phone back I might as well listen to some music that's not Tom . I haven't had that luxury in what felt like ages. I grab my phone and ear buds and started blasting my favorite song, "wait and bleed" by slipknot. I walk down stairs and see Tom spread out on the sofa and Bill in the recliner while gustav and georg are playing board games.

I pause my music
"Sorry I slept so late."

"I would've usually beaten my pet if they ever did that but I decided to let you off easily this morning."
Tom says only giving me half of his attention. Ok so maybe hes not too bad?..

I make my way to the kitchen to make some food. I resume my music and its so loud you could probably hear it from several feet away even with my earbuds in. As Im pulling out the toaster and a box of cereal I feel a tug on my hair.

"Did I fucking say you can eat?"

I ignore Tom and go back to what I was doing.

Suddenly I feel my ear buds get torn out
"HEY!"
Tom throws them in the trash.
"WHAT THE FUCK?"
Ok maybe he is that bad.

"first of all. I never said you could get a fuckung meal" he says pinning me to the wall "2nd of all. NEVER FUCKING IGNORE ME." he slaps me across the face but all I can think about is my ear buds. I've been slowly going insane these past few days and the music calmed me down.
I can feel my self slipping away day by day.

The rest of the day was horrible. I've had no freedom since I was taken to this shit hole. I feel my self going into a manic episode.
I start pacing across the room trying to keep my self together.

"Sit the fuck down"

Quiet.

"I said sit the fuck down Lydia" I turn my head to Tom then go back to pacing across the room.
Back and forth.
Back and forth.
Back and forth.
Back and forth.

Tom then starts yelling at me.,
"I SAID SIT THE FUCK DOWN. ARE YOU SLOW IN THE HEAD? ILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT"
Im desperately trying to drown out his voice.
I distract my self by digging my nails into my skin. I dig them in so forcefully I start bleeding. A few drops of blood fall to the floor as I walkover to the corner of a wall and stand there for a second.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOW?"

Before he can finish his sentence I start screaming at the top of my lungs clawing at  my skin and clumps of hair. Im loosing it. I'm going insane. I start bashing my head into the corner of the wall as hard as I can. I suddenly feel a strong force pull me back off the wall. I begin kicking and screaming pulling my hair while I have blood running down my face.

TOMS POV
I pull Lydia back as hard as I can to stop her from doing farther damage.
"FUCKING KILL ME!  BLOW MY BRAINS OUT LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!"
she screams out. I turn Lydia around to me. She has blood all over her face and arms. I stare at her in horror. Suddenly I see tears running down her face as she drops to the ground crying hysterically. Ive never had a pet do this before. Usually they feel honored to be with me and hurt my me. Lydia wants to get out. I couldn't let that happen though.

"fucking crazy bitch" bill mutters under his breath

gustav and georg stare at eachother in disbaleif

Lydia continued crying on the floor with blood puddled around her.

"I fucking hate you..." She whispered in shaky voice.

"get the hell up"
she disobeys
Gustav, georg, and bill looked at me with so many emotions.
Horrified, guilt, disgusted, too many.
I feel a little guilty myself..
I couldn't let get sit there and bleed out since she would probably die from blood loss.
I pick her up carfully and bring her over to the sofa laying her down. She was weak and hurt. I felt my self gain sympathy for her but quickly restrain it from happening. I let out a low sigh as I inspect her wounds. She has a huge wound down the middle of her forehead and missing chunks of skin on both her arms. Why the fuck would she do this... I continue staring at her limp body and blood stained. Although she's in horrible shape she's still beautiful.  her dark brown hair all messy and those dark green eyes, I can feel them taking over my soul. I snap myself out of it and turn my head to the door.
(NOTE.. I DONT REMEMBER HOW I DECRIBED LYDIA TO LOOK SOO)

door open and 3 high pithed voices emerge.
its bills, gustavs, and georgs girls.

"hi Honey" Lauren says trying to kiss georg

"Not now" georg says still focusing his eyes on the bloody scene.

"huh?" Lauren turns her head and gasps "OH MY GOD, WHO IS THAT? WHAT HAPPEND?" Gustavs girl, Angelica, and bills, Phoebe stare horrified at the bloody scene.
"What happened..?" Phoebe asks.
"She went batshit crazy, that's what"
Bill answers.

" Georg grab guase, bandaids, and steryle alcohol." I demand and he quickly obliges.
He comes back with the things I had asked him to fetch and I quickly start cleansing her wounds. She winces as the rubbing alcohol makes contact with her forehead wound. She clenches her jaw tightly. I look at her still shaken up from what she did to her self. I stitch up her forehead and put a bandage and gause on it to protect it from getting infected. I moved on to her arm wounds and clean them followed up by wrapping her arm. She looks over at me with pain in her eyes and starts tearing up.
"Why would you do this to yourself?" I say with sadness in my eyes. She doesn't respond.
I sigh as I sit down next to where head is laying down . I lift up her wounded body slightly and lay her head on my lap. She tenses up a little bit but soon relaxes. I Stroke my fingers thru her hair as I flip through channels. Just as she's falling asleep she whispers
"I'm sorry tom" I don't say anything.
I look down to see Lydia's face and she's fast asleep. I plant a soft kiss on her forehead and pull a blanket over her.
I don't know why im being so gentle with her. I haven't been like this with someone in a while. I think to my self while I'm drifting to sleep.

I ADDED A FEW CHANGES TO THIS CHAPTER