taken aback

LYDIAS POV
I wake up feeling the strong sunlight beam between the curtains then to my eyes. As soon as a fully wake up the thought of the messages I read on Toms phone last night go through my mind
I try to brush it off but it was so weird.? A sudden volt of nervousness went through me.
"Whatever I'm sure it's nothing" I whisper to my self as I get up to make some breakfast but then realize Analia had already started making breakfast.
"Well good morning sleepy head"

"What's for breakfast?"

"Oh, Waffles!"

"Yum"
I sit down on the sofa and turn on the TV while waiting for the food to be done.
I start flipping through channels to find and land on the news.

"Oh my God."

"What?"

"Look at the news Analia"

BREAKING NEWS

TOM KAULITZ AND HIS GANG  KILL 7 PEOPLE IN ALLEY WAY OFF OF NORTH SAM JONS STREET EARLY THIS MORNING.THE SHOCKING EVENT TOOK PLACE AROUND 3:00 AM. 3 FEMALE.VICTIMS, 4 MALE.
POLICE ARE STILL INVESTING THE REASON TO WHY TOM TOOK THOSE 7 LIVES EARLY THIS MORNING. 2 OF THE WOMEN WERE KNOWN TO BE HIS SO CALLED "SERVANTS"
BACK TO YOU LIAM.

Both me and Analia look at eachother in pure horror.
I felt my self gain goosebumps up and down my arms.

"Never fucking again are we going back to those races Analia. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF US!"

"trust me. I don't wanna go back either. Tom kinda scares me but ill still be seeing bill."

10 MINUTES LATER
I finish up my breakfast while still thinking about the news.
servant
Does he have fucking slaves or something?
What a sicko..
"I'm gonna go to the mall. I need some new shoes and I'm gonna get some groceries and a pizza for tonight" I state.

"Ok, when are you gonna be back?" Lydia asks giving half of me her attention since shes partly focused on the TV.

"Uhm well it's 12pm so maybe 4-6 pm"

"Okie dokie! Be safe, bye!"

"Bye!"

I grab my purse and leave the house.

On the way to the mall I swear I saw a car following me. It looked a lot like Toms.  Matte black with a white trim.

I park my car in the old almost abandoned looking parking garage. I immediately notice the mold everywhere and the water damaged pillars holding the deteriorating roof up by a thread. I turned off the car and stepped out of the car.
As I stepped out I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

ANALIA
Pick me up some Chick-fil-A pleaseeeee😍🙏🏻

LYDIA
ugh ok ig

ANALIA
THANK YOUUUUUU POOKIE BEAR 🤭🤭

The first store I decide to go to is shoe carnival.
As I walk in a pair of chunky Steve Madden heels catch my eye almost instantly.
They're dark blue with a velvet fabric and a strap on the back of the ankle and a strap going across the toes. I know I came here just for some new sneakers but I have to get these. I start searching for a pair of the heels in my size and to my surprise I find my size. I try them on and they fit perfectly. I quickly grab the box holding the precious dark blue heels and go to a different section of the store to find some basic dress sneakers.
A few minutes pass and I found some super cute Nike blazers along with black platform convers. it took me about 15 minutes before I could decide on which pair of shoes.
I decided with the converse since they go with everything. I make my way to the check out counter and the cashier begins scanning.

*BEEP*
BLACK CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR CHUNKY SOUL - 96.78
*BEEP*
CHUNKY STEVE MADDEN DARK BLUE VELVET HEELS- 100.46

I pull out my debit card and swipe it in the card taker.
I bag my stuff and leave the store. After I left I went to forever 21 and got some new summer clothes.

AFTER SHOPPING
I finally finished my shopping. i make my way back to the old, run down, moldy, parking lot. I put all of my stuff that I  bought In the trunks and Analias Chick-fil-A in the passenger seat. I walk around the car  to the  driver seat then I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist and a hand cover my mouth and restrain me from breathing . I try kicking and flailing but nothing works

Suddenly I blacked out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IM LIKING THE EDITTTS