long time no see

TOMS POV
it's now Friday. For the past 2 days all I could think about was that Lydia girl. Her mid length wavy brown hair. Her dark brown eyes and red lips. Shes perfect. Not only her looks but her attitude. The way she humbled Avery was crazy attractive. The dress she was wearing fit her body perfectly, just showing her curves . She has to be mine.

I pray I get to see her today.

3 hours go by and I'm still thinking about her while I'm in my room.

"Dude come on, it's almost 10 we gotta get ready for tonight's race"
gustav says to me.

I've known him and georg since I was 7. they joined me in all this mafia shit about 4 years ago. We've been through hell and back together.

"Oh uhm, yea! Ok gimme about 30 minutes"

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZYYYYY

Me, Bill, Gustav, and georg arrive at the same spot we were at 2 days ago
I immediately get out of the car and look for Lydia, she's nowhere to be seen. I lean back on my car letting out a sigh. God I hoped to see her.

"Tomiiii" I heard a annoying voice whine out.

"What avery"
I say as she tries to kiss me.
I shove her.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood. Get lost"

"But Tomiiiii"

"Avery.. remember what happened last time you tried this shit?"

"I'm sorry sir.."

"LYDIA COMEE ONNNNN!"

"I DIDNT EVEN FULLY AGREE TO THIS ANALIA"

I quickly shift my attention to where the voices were coming from just to realize it was Lydia and her friend. I couldn't help but to smile at the sight of her.

"Hello ladies"

"Hi." Lydia says to me clearly pissed.

Shes wearing a tight black dress with a slit and black lace, along with white chunky heels and pearl earrings. She looks stunning.

"You're going to ride with me today during the race" I say to Lydia.

"No I am not." She spat back at me.

"It wasn't a question dear" I reply back with a smirk on my face.

T-"Come on the race is about to start"

L-"I never said i was going with you."

T-"you dont have a choice"

Picking her up effortlessly I put her across my shoulder. She starts kicking me and slapping my back doing no damage.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU DICK HEAD. FUCK YOU"

She screams out as a set her in the passenger seat of my car.

I shut the door making to lock the car quickly so she can't get out.

"Buckle up dear, I wouldn't want you getting hurt"

"LET ME OUT ARE YOU CRAZY? ILL CALL THE POLICE"

"I'm part of the mafia. The police respect me and fear me. They won't do anything. Now buckle up."

"UGH"

the lady who starts the races says the same thing as always.

"ON YOUR MARKS..."
"GET READY"
"SET...GOOOO!"

I speed off, quickly excelerating my speed. I glanced over to Lydia realizing she looks terrifyed. Since I've been doing this for a few years I figure I could drive with one hand just for a second. I place my hand on her knee for a few seconds.

"chill"

I watch as she calms down a little bit and loosens up. We soon arrives back to the finish line.

"You good?"

"Yea. I'm still pissed at you for forcing me to ride with you" she says turning her head away whilst crossing her arms like a child.

"Your acting like a child" I say to her while laughing.

Lydia was standing there still mad but after a second or two it wore off and she realizes how childish shes acting.

"You up for another race Tom?" I hear a voice from behind me say. Shit. It's the leader of the Riako gang. Takumi.

"Of course. I always win anyways. What's the prize?"

"Hmmm I don't know... What about her?" He grabs Lydia by her waist pointing a gun to her temple. I hear him whisper something into her ear which she starts tearing up from. she looks at me in fear as I saw tears swelling in her dark brown eyes..

"Let go of her."

"You'll have to win her."
Bill, gustav, and georg nod to me hopeful ill win even tho i always do

Fuck.
"Come on Lydia." i say coldly
She gets into the passenger seat of my car and looks at me with a pleading expression. Im only keeping her alive because im planning to have her as my pet soon. right? i wont allow myself to feel anything for lydia. Me and my gang are the most feared men in tokyo and it would ruin our reputation.
"YOU READY TOM?"

I nod to takumi.

I immediately speed off taking lead in the race.
I hear lydia mumble something to herself but i can make out what is. Takumi catches up to me and i speed up cutting him off.

I make my way to the finish line beating takumi by only a second.
Both me and Lydia get out of the car..

"OMG LYDIA ARE YOU OK?? I WAS SO WORRIED! DID THAT SCARY MAN HURT YOU?! DID TOM HURT YOU?" Analia screams while running up to Lydia whos just standing there

"No I didn't hurt her Analia." I reply back to Analia while making eye contact with Lydia.
Lydia then goes and hugs Analia. I scoff at how dramatic shes being.

"I gotta go ladies. I'm gonna have a busy day tomorrow."

just as I turn around to go back to the gang i hear lydia speak

"Thank you Tom." She says.

I dont reply

I continue to walk.

"i got that Analia girls number, im kinda interested in her" bill conveys.
"dont get too attached bill.. i dont want you to get hurt again"
bill frowns and gets in his car to go back to the house"

"tomii why would you help that bitch??" Avery whines to me. god does this bitch even know my fucking name?

"because atleast she has common sense and a life unlike you. now get in the car"

I drive back to the house following bill and gustav being close behind me and georg next to me.

I'm going to try and make every part atleast 900 words !! I'm also gonna try to give different povs frequently!
Pleaseeee dm me suggestions and give me tips😭😭 also comment your thoughts and vote this if you would like 🩷 thank you for reading !💋