past future

My head is pounding frantically and my body is cold. I move my legs ever so slightly still not opening my eyes. I feel a hard impact on my stomach.
"Wake the hell up" a familiar voice demands.
"FUCK" I open my eyes and hold my stomach. I look up to see georg standing above me. "Where the hell am I" I yell out. I look around and see that I'm in a weird cellar looking thing. Almost like a prison cell but bigger.  It has one very uncomfortable looking sofa with a thin blanket draped over it, a shitty looking TV sitting on the ground, a bathroom, and a horribly working light. Everything around me is shitty! Especially the person standing above me. "I said where the hell am I!!"
Georg ignores me and walks out. A few seconds later a tall unrecognizable figure walks in. I can smell his scent from several feet away, a mix of cigarettes and dolce & Gabbana. As the man steps closer I get a better look of his face. Tom fucking kaulitz.
I use my arms to prop myself up as I stare at Tom. "YOU FUCKING CUNT" I yell out. I stand up and lunge at Tom. Before I can make physical contact with him he pushes me onto the ground and pins me down. "Dumbass" he says to me. It's silent for a few seconds. Were just staring into each other's eyes. I feel his tight grasp around each of my wrists and his body heat radiating off of mine. His warm breath on my face takes me back to the night before. The kiss. It felt so good. I hate this man yet somehow I crave him in a way. I snap myself out of it and mentally slap myself for thinking such thoughts. I shove Tom off of me and walk back some. "Fuck do you want from me so much that you decide to kidnap me?"
"I don't want anything from you. I want you"

the fuck?!

I walk towards Tom and stand there for a few seconds. "Fucking bastard"
I say as I slap him and kneel his balls.
"AUGH" i hear him yell. i run to the door of the " cell "and just as im about to push the door open and escape i feel a strong, painful pull on my hair. its so strong it feels like my scalp was disconnected from my skull. im taken by my hair and thrown onto the ground. my head hits the cold, hard concrete wall and i feel blood run down my  neck. I groan and feel tears form in my eyes but i quickly wipe them.  I attempt to kick his nuts again hoping to be able to run this time but he catches my leg. i look at tom and i swear i can see the fury in his eyes.
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH A BED"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH FOOD"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH A NICE CLOSET"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH MY PRESENCE
*slap*
"AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT? NOW THATS GONE BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS.
ANY GIRL WOULD FEEL BLESSED TO BE IN MY PRSENCE! YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL! YOUR NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PET, REMEMBER THAT!"

"BLESSED? THEYRE ANYTHING BUT BLESSED! YOU A SICK FREAK WHO SHOULD BE DEAD!"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Tom yells back.
he pins me to the floor once again by both of my wrists. his grip is so strong i can feel my curcilation being cut off. i kick and flail under him but it does no damage. Tom slaps me once again. I feel a tear run down my red swollen cheek.
"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU JUST KISSED ME LAST NIGHT AND NOW YOUR BEATING ME?"
Tom looks at me and smirks
"That meant nothing. You mean nothing"
He says coldly. My eyes go wide and tears roll down my face.
Suddenly flashbacks of my childhood goes thru my mind.

FLASHBACKS
"MOM STOP" I screamed as I'm on the floor with my back against the wall

"YOU FUCKING ROTTEN SPOILED ASS BRAT" my mom yells back slapping me. Her slap is hard, hard enough to make me loose vision for a second and go dizzy.

"WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? YOU WERE JUST SO NICE TO ME?" I say with my voice shaky and cracking.

"THAT MEANT NOTHING. YOU MEAN NOTHING. I SHOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOUR FATHER AND LEFT YOU" I felt my whole world shatter in those 2 sentences. Like my heart had been jabbed 15 times by a knife. Thoughts racing thru my head. I had never done anything to her. Nothing was ever enough. I always did my best but it just wasn't good enough.  No matter how my mom had treated me I always loved her and looked up to her. That was the day I stopped giving anything to her. My time, my energy, my self. She would try to get me to show her some emotion by buying me ice cream or getting me some shoes I had been wanting but I wasnt gonna take her shit no more.