Chapter Ten (Mature Content)

Derek's eyes widen in surprise and he just sort of sits there, not moving until Stiles pulls away with an equally shocked look. "Derek. I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me, okay? I was just going to hug you and you were just sitting there with your stupid kissable lips, and I wasn't thinking!" Stiles panics, and Derek shakes his head. "I mean you probably don't like boys or me, and I'm a boy. Why are letting me talk?!" Stiles screeches looking frazzled while Derek bites back a laugh.

"I wasn't expecting it, okay?" Derek tells him, and Stiles looks at him in surprise before making an oh noise while he sits back down. "I like everyone, Stiles. I just didn't think you thought of me like that or anything." Derek says, and Stiles chuckles as he seems to relax under Derek's words. Derek didn't think that Stiles would ever think about him like that. Especially since the odd circumstances that they met, and he still doesn't believe it. "You were just upset that you upset me." Derek tells him, and Stiles shakes his head.

"No. I just wanted to kiss you and you looked like you would be okay with it, but I'm starting to regret it." Stiles tells him, and Derek looks at him in surprise before he bites his lip almost roughly. He didn't think that Stiles would regret kisses him.

"Oh. You didn't want to kiss me? So why did you?" Derek asks him, and Stiles looks at him in surprise before he realizes that Derek maybe wanted to be kissed. Stiles looks at him in shock before he leans in to kiss him again, and Derek is more prepared for this. Derek kisses him back softly, and Stiles smiles into the kiss while he holds onto Derek's shirt.

"You wanted to kiss?" Stiles asks, and Derek smiles at him before kissing him again. Derek licks into Stiles mouth, he hasn't kissed anyone in so long that he's out of practice and he's trying to make it look like he isn't. If Stiles notices then he doesn't care or he doesn't mind, and he moves to awkwardly hug and straddle him at once.

"You're kissing me." Derek says, and Stiles laughs as he moves to sit on Derek's knees. Derek smiles at him while he looks at him wonder, and he wraps his arms around Stiles' waist like he doesn't know what to do with his hands at the moment.

"I am. I want to kiss you. I want to do more with you." Stiles says, and Derek looks at him before blushing as he looks at him in surprise like he doesn't know what to do now. Stiles laughs at his face before leaning down to kiss him again, and Derek smiles as he runs his hands down Stiles' back. Stiles has taken to not wearing a shirt now since it's too hot to worry about getting sunburned anymore since he's already so tan.

"Like what?" Derek asks, and Stiles looks at him before giggling. Stiles moves off of him before grabbing his hand to lead him towards the small cabin where his luggage is, and Derek follows after him with wide eyes. He hasn't had sex in so long, even then it wasn't with a boy and no one as one beautiful as Stiles. "Stiles?" Derek asks, and Stiles grins at him before kissing him again.

"I want you to fuck me. Could you do that for me?" Stiles asks, and Derek makes a strangled choked off noise as he nods his head. "Good. I've got lube in my bag." Stiles tells him, moving to go into the cabin before dragging Derek in behind him. Derek watches as Stiles strips off of his clothes, he's seen him naked but not like this, and he licks his lips while he moves to lay on his side to watch him as he digs through his bag for the lube and condoms.

"Are you sure you want this?" Derek asks, and Stiles looks at him like he's crazy before nodding his head. Derek just wants to be sure before they do this, and Stiles moves to lay on him while he kisses him. Derek kisses him back, his lips remembering how to move with every time, and Stiles pulls down Derek's shirts. He's half hard, and Stiles licks his lips at the site before he leans down to give Derek's cock a lick making Derek gasp. "Stiles!" Derek gasps, and Stiles smirks as he pulls away. Derek watches him as he moves to sit in his lap, and Derek moves to reach out tentatively to touch Stiles' thighs before grasping his cock in his hands. It's hot and heavy in his hand, and Derek licks lips at the pretty pink cock in his hand.