Chapter Eleven (Mild Mature Content)

Hi, Stalers! *waves* This books is about to get interesting....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles is sitting on Derek's shoulders while he tries to reach for the bananas that are at the top of the tree, and Derek has his hands balancing on Stiles' thighs while he holds him up. "I think that this isn't going to work." Derek tells him, and Stiles huffs as he reaches up to pluck some of the fruit free for them. Derek turns his head to kiss Stiles' leg making Stiles smile to himself while he moves to reach again to get what he wants while Derek keeps a tight grip on him. Derek still doesn't kiss him much, not unless Stiles kisses him first, but Stiles likes it all the same.

"Stop talking when you don't know what you're talking about." Stiles tells him fondly, and he smiles as he leans down to kiss him while he holds onto his prize. Derek scoffs before he kisses him back, and Stiles smiles as he moves to climb down off of his shoulders onto the ground. Derek makes sure that Stiles is on the ground before he's turning around to smile at him, and Stiles leans over to kiss him sweetly. Stiles smiles as he pushes Derek away from him before moving to get something to drink while Derek walks after him with a happy hum.

"I know about bananas." Derek tells him, and Stiles turns to looks at him before shaking his head while he moves to get some water. "I do know about bananas. I know that those berries you tried to eat yesterday are poisonous." Derek points out, and Stiles scoffs as he shoves half the fruit into his mouth while glaring some at Derek. He was about to just eat them yesterday when Derek slaps them out of his hands with a dirty look, and almost yelled at him about how he shouldn't eat them.

"That's so Blue Lagoon of you. That's basically the ending." Stiles tells him, and Derek rolls his eyes like he always does when Stiles says something stupid. Which happens a lot more that Stiles wants to admit, and he moves to hold Derek's hand while he walks towards the campsite. "Did you see that movie?" Stiles asks, and Derek shakes his head. "Okay, it's got Brooke Shields in it. It's about a young girl and boy that get marooned on an island, and it's mostly about them falling in love." Stiles tells him, and Derek nods his head.

"Is that the one where she naked for like half the movie?" Derek asks, and Stiles chuckles as he nods his head. "You could be Brooke Shields." Derek tells him, smiling some while Derek laughs some. "Doesn't she get pregnant?" Derek asks, and Stiles nods.

"Yeah, and like she has no idea what do or what's going on since they were so young when they got stranded on the island. I would be terrified if I was woman, especially one as young as she was in the movie, and I had a baby on an island. Or like Claire in Lost? You probably didn't see that." Stiles says, lamely. He doesn't want to aggregate Derek about anything about when he's been on the island, and he keeps his mouth closed.

****

When Stiles has been on the island for two month, he goes with Derek to the waterfall to watch him carve another tally into the wall. He and Derek weren't really friends when the first month rolled around. It was a bittersweet moment, he liked being with Derek and sharing something like this with him but he hated that he was still here. Derek didn't say anything the entire time he did it, he just made another mark.

"It'll be okay, Derek." Stiles tells him, softly. Derek doesn't say anything, Stiles doesn't think that he wants to say anything at the moment so Stiles just leans against him while they look at the full moon. Stiles doesn't want Derek to be unhappy anyone, he's trying to stay happy for him so that he doesn't drag him down, and Stiles thinks that Derek is doing the same thing.

Derek turns towards him before kissing him once, it's the first time that he's kissed Stiles first before Stiles kissed him, and he moves to look at the sky. "It'll be okay." Stiles tells him, and Derek nods his head before moving to walk back to the camp. They walk in silence while Stiles reaches for Derek's hand, and Derek smiles some but he doesn't squeeze his hand back while they walk. "Come on. I'm exhausted." Stiles says, and Derek nods his head while he moves to lead them in the right direction.