Six

This is all my fault. he wouldn't be dead right now if I hadn't brought him along. Yet again, he was the one who answered the phone. He was the one who insisted on coming along. But i was the one who let him answer the phone. I tried to stop him. I could have stopped him. I tried my best. I could have done better. This is all my fault.

How will I go on? I've lost everything. Everything I've ever loved. It's been a week since Peter died. I never sleep. Too scared I guess, I know they're coming. Coming for me. No. I'm coming for them.Coming for my family. My people. But it is nearly impossible for me to get them. I need to be strong. I will have to fight them. Yet again, they're all dead. Every last one of them. I am the only live person left. But then again I'm not. People are everywhere, but no where at all. I don't want to save the world. Just the people I love. Which in a whole new prospective, is quite selfish. If I just save my family and Peters family, then what about everyone else that they love? But yet again, if I take out the mirror people then everyone can be saved. Then obviously there's the fact that I will not make it, and they will trap ma along with everyone else. Or maybe they will crawl out of the mirrors, and extinct the world, and everything left on it.