Seven Ex-Wives

Damn..

Loathed.

Admired.

Enjoyed.

Loved.

Praised.

Preyed.

Lived.

How many of them are there? There are seven. Seven ex-wives.

Catalina Gomez.

Alondra De Leon.

Lorenza Cornejo.

Marina Rivera.

Lorenza De La Vega.

Isabel Alexander.

Alondra Diaz.
~~~
Catalina was actually Chakal's sister-in-law. Married to his brother for 3 years until he died. Made a deal with Chakal and he married her, they found love along the way but it ended when he grew tired of her.

Separated and he kept the house.
~~~
Alondra Diaz she was. And also they were married for five years. Hah! She's like Paragon. Her first duty would be to family. Husband was included in that sentence.

I wouldn't mess with her though. Her connections can be deadly. And so was the poison that ended her life.
~~~
Lorenza was that Cornejo chica. Had the bandit king's son for a nephew. And soon she had his daughter for her own daughter. Then died after her child died.

Died of beheading. He just really enjoyed her head.

May have been enjoyed but she hated her life.
~~~
Marina might have been Chakal's one and only true love. She died merely hours after her son was born.

That's it.
~~~
Then there was Lorenza De La Vega.

When they met he was entranced. All it took was two stillborns and he was like done.

Are you a witch he asked. Maybe she was.

Funny how no one asks about his magic sti-
~~~
Isabel Alexander, a poor child. Preyed by the adults who should have protected her life.

What a beautiful flower. Crushed to petals.

Maybe there was more to her side of the story...
~~~
Six down. There's the final wife. She was there until his last breath, always there for him.

What a survivress, Alondra Diaz. I wonder how she got this far?

How did all of them get this far?