Me and Him

It wasn't Lorenza's choice. Her father and Uncle made her do it.

So you can't really blame her for what happened.

Did you hear what Alondra had to say? Well that was what Alondra said. Now that was her side of the story.

But really.. it's not Lorenza's fault for her poisoning. It wasn't. She was not lying.

What is her story you ask? This is what happened to the third wife of Chakal the Bandit King.

Lorenza grew up in Puerto Rico. Life became a bore and before she knew it she was on a boat to Mexico.

San Angel came around, and she found it quite the little town.

But one day the king came and she was soon caught in a net. And then her daddy said,

"He likes fishnets."

She would soon get ahead.

He then wanted her, well of course he did. She was hot as hell. And younger than his last mare.

Oh yeah. At this point she was already dead.

He kept going into town, tryna get her crown, and as always she was like:

"Ay, papi, come now."

She wanted more than to just be his side chick. She wanted to be his wifey.

And so he made it clear he wanted to get her. Made them give him a wedding and then took her to his home.

Just a cave, and yet it was fit for her. Lol.

Withing weeks she fell with a baby and then little Chatalina was born, baby.

But three years later she died! How sad! She loved her baby but Chakal didn't give a crap.

Withing months his attudte changed like nothing. Suddenly, she wasn't precious like an elephante.

Instead, he ran off with her sister-in-law!?

Lola, the dream is sour.

She and him fought even more. Tired of each other and hearing his soar through ugly pain. At this point in marriage, his leg was lost. And suddenly, his mood changed like dust.

The final breaking point came when she was sleeping, grabbed her by the legs and then forced her while weeping.

To the dungens he said, forced to live there. For four more weeks 'til he decied.

"You're dead."

What goods came about? She tried to beg. Trying and pleading and screaming to be free but he wouldn't let her go.

Instead, he told her, not so nicely you know,

"You're just hoe, I picked up. A whore."

No! No! Poor little Lorry's time came about. She was forced into the scafolds not so nicely she might howel.

Within five minutes she was on her knees.

"Mami! Papi! With you I will be!"

She had flopped.

And then CHOP! With her head she had lost.