10🤍

As school was over, Yuna groaned out of class and dragged herself to the school library.

Another day, another quiz to study for. Yuna thought.

Yuna found the place was empty so she went to the table in the corner and sat down. She put her Maths textbook on the table then opened it to absord some formulas.

But the younger failed and she a got a headache instead. She groaned then gripped her hair. She looked around to see if the librarian was anywhere near her table.

Then, she proceeded on getting a bit more headache. She leaned back her chair and closed her eyes. As she was about to doze off, her eyes reopened after hearing someone called her name.

" Hey, bun "

She rolled her eyes then looked at Ryujin who sat across the table. The older was crossing her arms with her eyebrow raised.

The younger sighed then sat properly and show her Maths textbook to the older. Ryujin's lips formed an ' O ' and nodded her head.

" Well... Hm " the older said, doing a thinking expression.

" I mean I could help you if you want " Ryujin said. Yuna make a sarcastic laugh and shook her head.

" Nah, you'll probably just waste your time on me, lady. This girl's mind is full of nonsense and food " the younger said, pointing at her own head.

" Oh trust me, I can tutor anyone within a minute. Even anyone with a pea sized brain of yours " Ryujin smiled evily.

" Yah " Yuna pouted which made Ryujin laughed. Then, the older's expression became serious.

" But seriously, you're talking to girl who had As in Maths so how about we go somewhere else to study?? " Ryujin stood up and offered the younger a hand.

Yuna hesitated at first but then she grabbed her books and bags then took Ryujin's hand. The older pulled her to a standing position then they both walked out of the library.

" So how about we go to a cafe?? That's where I always study " Ryujin suggested. Yuna didn't bother to look at her but she just nodded as a reply.

" Then let's go. It's kinda close from here " the older dragged Yuna with her and ran out of the school like Flash.

_______________

As they both made it to the cafe, they both started panting like dying donkey. Yuna then glared at the short hair girl.

" You said it's kinda close from there " Yuna spoke.

" Exactly, the keyword is ' kinda ' " she smiled innocently then opened the door. They both walked in then went to the counter.

" Hey, you want something?? I'm paying " the older said, holding up her wallet.

" Hmm just a hot cocoa would be nice " Yuna said. Ryujin nodded then told the younger to sit somewhere.

Yuna obeyed then sat at the table that was at the corner. She pulled out her textbook and her worksheet then memorized some formulas again. She sighed heavily then heard a chair being pulled out.

She tilted her head then saw Ryujin put a tray of hot cocoa, mocha bread and coffee. She passed her order to the younger then gladly ate her bread.

" Thanks " Yuna drank a bit then continue with the relationship between her brain and Math.

" Ugh, how do you even manage to get As in Math?? " the younger whined as she hold her head, leaning her elbow on the table.

" Aish, let me see " the older snatched the worksheet out of Yuna's hand and the younger let out a ' Yah! ' as her reply.

Ryujin shook her head as a disapproval and like all Asian Moms do when they saw theirs children's exam paper. She then slammed them on the table.

" Little girl, how are you bad at Math??? " she asked.

" Oh come on, it's not that baaaaaaaaaaaaad " Yuna said.

" Yuna, all the questions are marked with red Xs " the older said, pointing at the marked worksheet. Yuna hung her head low with a pouty lip.

" Look, it's ok. I'll try not to waste yoursor my time to endlessly tutor you Math " Ryujin said, taking Yuna's textbook.

" Wow, you sound very very very not so-assertive " Yuna said sarcastically. The older just ignored her and begun tutoring her.

Hmph, rude >:< Yuna thought.

________________

After a few minutes and an hour later, Yuna was with some questions that Ryujin gave. Then, she pushed the paper to the older.

She grabbed the paper then looked closer at it. She gave a proud head nod and looked at Yuna with a smile.

" Finally, Shin Yuna can do Math. Almost all the questions are correct but I think you're ready " the older patted the younger's shoulder.

The younger tilted her head to the smiling girl then snatched back her paper and looked at it. Her eyes widened as she saw the formulas matched up with the ones in her textbook.

" Oh My God, you're right. Thanks unnie " she drank last drop of her cocoa then reached into her wallet.

" So how much do I owe u?? " Yuna asked.

Ryujin chuckled then raised her eyebrows as she's flirting. " One kiss is all I need " she pointed at her cheek with her eyes closed.

At first, the younger was disgusted but then she smiled cheekily and nodded her head. Once the older closed her eyes, Yuna kissed her own palm then lightly smacked the older's cheek.

The older put her hand on her slapped cheek and let out an OW. " I said kiss not hit " Ryujin pout and caressed her cheek.

" hehe, well you didn't specify if I should kiss my palm and slap u or kiss you with my lips " Yuna said, packing her things.

The older made a pouty lip and hung her head low. Yuna rolled her eyes and threw back her head.

" Alright " she then made a real, genuine kiss on Ryujin's cheek. The older's eyes widened and froze immediately.

" See ya, probably never " she smiled and happily skipped our of the cafe, leaving the older shook.

Ryujin froze in her seat as she couldn't believe what had happened. She could feel that her heart was beating very fast and her cheeks are getting red.

Oh my god, Shin Yuna. What have you done to me?? Ryujin thought.