15🤍 [ Don't Judge My Writing Skills ]

Chaeryeong??RYUJIN?!! Yeji thought.

Yeji was furious after hearing the younger's answer. No, she wasn't upset at the fact she's not her first kiss. But, she was pretty mad about her first kiss was Ryujin, the so called playgirl.

She's not mad about Chaeryeong, all the fox-like girl did was ignoring people and bullied them a bit. Also, she trusted her, not to harm anyone unless they're the ones who did it first.

Besides all that, the oldest quickly hopped into her car and drove off to her shared apartment.

You're so dead when my hands wrap around your neck, Shin Ryujin!!! Yeji thought.

_____________

Yeji marched out of the lift, didn't give a fuck about some stares that she received from people on her floor. She was just incredibly mad about the short hair older.

She reached in front of the door then started banging on it aggressively. When the door opened, her fist was caught by Jisu's reflex.

" Woah, what has gotten into you- yah!! " Jisu got pushed aside, looking at the oldest who just walked in.

Jisu rolled her eyes then closed the door. She walked towards Yeji and examined her facial expression which was anger.

She knew what could happen when the oldest was in red with rage so she quickly walked away from Yeji. She also could hear the oldest's teeth gritting.

" Yah, Jisu unnie!! Have you seen my purple hoodie?? " Ryujin said lazily as she got up from the couch and rubbing her eyes.

Yeji's head immediately turned to her. Jisu saw that and instantly gulped her saliva. The oldest marched towards Ryujin then pinned her to the wall.

Ryujin hissed in pain when Yeji gripped on her shoulders tightly. She looked at her and understood that she was 100% an angry bull that you don't wanna mess with.

" How could you??!! " she yelled.

" H-how could I what?? "

" Did you fuck her??!! "

Ryujin didn't answer but instead, she hung her head low to avoid eye contact with Yeji. But the oldest's patience had been tested.

" Answer me, for God sakes!!! "

" Ok, I did!! But that was typical careless me!!! " Ryujin admitted with her eyes closed.

She then received a harsh slap and fell to the floor. She held her cheek and looked at Yeji.

" Careless you??!! Shin Ryujin, you've always been so careless with other girls' hearts!! And now you're going after Yuna??!! " Yeji's words had suddenly hit Ryujin in the heart.

The short hair girl shamefully hung her head low and continued to listen the oldest's scolding.

" I mean sure, you can go and hurt other people's feelings, if you want to. But Yuna is not one of those people to break "

Ryujin got nothing to do but nodding her head for each sentences that Yeji said. She agreed, she couldn't help but to feel all the guilt that's eating her alive.

Then, she felt a hard hit on her left eye. Ryujin fell her head on the floor but not too hard that it'll start bleeding. She covered her left eye that was punched by Yeji.

Suddenly, the brown hair older grabbed her collar then pinned Ryujin to the wall. Ryujin was trembling in fear, staring at the oldest's teeth gritting.

" HOW COULD A PLAYGIRL LIKE YOU POSSIBLY MADE A MISTAKE FROM FUCKING A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL??!! " Yeji yelled.

" I....I never meant to do that after " Tears started to form in Ryujin's eyes. The guilt has begun to eat up Ryujin's confidence even more.

" Oh you NEVER MEANT TO??!! Shin Ryujin, I've known your every move since we moved in together. There's no possibility of you regretting about making out with someone then leave them immediately " the oldest chuckled darkly. As soon as the younger heard about her past playgirl routine, she started to feel embarrassed and disgusted of her past self.

" But I've changed, unnie. I swear " Ryujin said but the oldest just scoffed then dropped her to the floor again.

Yeji bent down then smirked at the younger's visible tears. " Yea, right. I assume you also brought Chaeryeong into that mess " she said.

" Wait how do you know?? How did you even know all these in the first place??? " Ryujin asked.

" Simple. Your not-so innocent anymore prey had confessed all that to me. She also said that you both took her first kiss " Yeji crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

" Yea, I did. And I also just-so happens to have feelings for her " Ryujin said, standing up.

" Tsk, since when " Yeji scoffed.

" Since she kissed my cheek during our little tutor section " Ryujin said proudly, caressed her cheek that Yuna kissed.

" Well other than that proof, have you seen any girls or boys with me right now??? " Ryujin asked, walking towards Yeji. The oldest looked around and saw no one other than Jisu and Ryujin.

" Exactly. Now stop accusing me for playing with her feelings and keep assuming that I can't change!! It hurts to hear that from someone who's been my best friend since nursery. And I can say now that I LoVe Her "

Ryujin suddenly cracked her voice, a small drop of tears fell down to her face.

In Yeji's point of view, she started to become soft when she saw that Ryujin had actually changed for the better. It was her first time to see Ryujin cry in front of her, other than the other times.

Then, a small sob became a real crying waterfall. The brown hair girl's heart was shatrering by watching her friend cry in front of her.

At first, all she wanted was to punch Ryujin until she begged for mercy but now, she just wanna hug the crying monkey. As her arms were almost colliding around Ryujin's body, the younger immediately turned around and walked straight into hers and Yeji's shared room.

Yeji sighed in defeat then walked to the couch. Once she stood in front of it, she noticed something was off. She walked to the kitchen to find the blonde hair girl.

"Jisu-ah " Yeji called.

Jisu's head popped up behind the counter then revealed her full body.

" Where's Chaeryeong?? " Yeji asked.

" Oh she's getting food for herself " Jisu said, earned a nod from Yeji.

" You know you gonna apologize to her, right?? She literally cry in front of you while you were just accusing her for being a heartless fuckgirl " Jisu exclaimed then walked away.

Yeji nodded her head again. She walked to the living room then plopped her body onto the couch. Slowly, she closed her eyes after getting into a comfortable position.

Aish. Hope everything will go better than just now. Yeji thought.