16🤍

It was before 8 a.m., Yuna and Yujin walked inside the school already. The both of them chit-chat to their locker then walked to their individual classroom.

" So what subject you have now?? " Yuna asked.

" Science then Math " Yujin answered.

" Aww, I have History then Geography " Yuna pout, felt Yujin's hand patting her head. She glared at the older then smacked her hand.

" Oww, what the f-"

" YUJIN-AH "

Yujin immediately turned around then saw someone she was delighted to meet.

" Oh hey, Wonyoung-ah " Yujin smiled.

" Hey. Oh hi there, I'm Wonyoung, Yujin's Science partner " Wonyoung smiled at the younger.

" I'm Yuna " she replied with a smile.

" Well, I'm gonna go now. I'll leave you two to catch up. Baiii " Yuna ran away while listening to Yujin's whining.

" Yah, don't leave me!!! " Yujin whined from a distance. Yuna let a chuckle but then she bumped into someone.

The younger fell on top of the person. Without looking at the person, she immediately apologize for so many times.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Very sorry. Very sorry. I- " Yuna got up then saw the person's face. Her eyes widened as she saw a black eye on that person's face.

" Ryujin unnie, are you ok?? "

The younger went near to Ryujin's face then cupped it with both hands. She frowned at the sight of the older's face.

" I can't tell you. Cause if I do, you'll probably gonna hate her or even me " Ryujin removed her hands then continued to walk away.

However, the younger wouldn't allow her to escape. Instead, she ran to her then grabbed the older's wrist.

" Tell me right now "

" Why do you care?? Don't you hate me?? " Ryujin scoffed.

That was when Yuna had enough of this nonsense then grabbed Ryujin's shoulders.

" I'm not asking twice, unnie "

Ryujin sighed in defeat then leaned against the wall.

" Fine, it was Yeji " the older answered, glancing at the floor.

Yuna's face softened when she heard the name. She cupped the older's face one last time then kissed the black eye. The younger's action made Ryujin blushed more.

" See ya " Yuna smiled then ran away, leaving Ryujin flustered.

Holy Guacamole, Shin Yuna. You've done it again. Ryujin thought.

_______________

It was lunchtime and Yuna rushed into the cafeteria to find someone who she wanna scold badly. She scanned the whole place then found the brown hair older.

She marched to her direction then tapped her shoulder. Yeji turned around then smiled at Yuna.

" Oh hey, Yuna-ah "

Then, Yeji earned a slap from the younger. Yeji looked at her in shock then frowned at Yuna.

" What did I do?? " she asked.

" What did you do??!! Look at Ryujin unnie's eye!!! You Fucking Punch Her??!!! For What??!! " Yuna yelled at her.

" Look, I can explain -"