Chapter 3

A few hours later...

All the students start to pack their stuff and ready to go home.. But not for Porsche... Pete.. Time and Tay walk towards Porsche and look at him with a big smile on their faces.. Porsche rise his eyebrows and ask.. 'Yes? Is there anything that I can help you guys?' Pete smile and shake hand with Porsche and reply back 'Erm.. Hello.. Im Pete Pongsakorn Saetham.. These 2 are my best friends.. Time and Tay.. The other one that you helped just now also our friends.. Arm and Pol... Its really good to have a new friend here... Because... no one are dare enough to fight those 2 bastard..'Tay nod and say..' yes.. Its true.. They always bully others... Its really disgusting! 'Time chuckle and reply back..' Well.. You should feel grateful na theerak.. Those 2 didn't do anything to you.. Not yet... 'Porsche frown and rise up his eyebrows again and ask with a confusing tone..' Erm.. Excuse me.. But what did you call him just now? 'While pointing at Tay..Pete laugh and answer..' Well.. Don't be surprise na Porsche.. These 2 are lovers.. I really hope that you wont mind it Porsche... Erm.. By the way.. About Vegas and Kinn... Please stay away from them na.. Aside from that... We just want you to know that the one who brought you to this class just now was Mr Korn.. He is the head of Main family.. He has 3 sons.. Mr Thankun.. Our class teacher.. Kinn the bully and also a musician.. Kim Kimhan.. 'Porsche suddenly remember about Katherine and ask...' Erm.. I want to ask you guys about the girl just now... Katherine... Is she a new student here? 'Pete then answers..' Well.. she is quiet mysterious actually... And nope.. She is not a new student...you already know that Vegas and Kinn bully her a lot.. Look at her outfit Porsche.. That girl is really weird.. 'Tay hit Pete head then say..' No need to say that your dumbass.. What if she hear you huh? Porsche then reply back 'Well... Actually.. I want to visit Arm and Pol... But its already evening.. I need to go back now before my mom nagging at me.. I just move into this city... Still need to get myself used to it..Catch up with you guys tomorrow ok?' Porsche wave his hand and leave his friends and go home..

At Minor family house..

Vegas arrives at his house and park his bike and go into the house and see his father.. Mr Karn is reading a newspaper along with Vegas younger brother.. Macau who is waiting for Vegas to come back home... Macau then see Vegas already return.. quickly run towards him and give Vegas a warm hug and say.. 'Phi.. I really miss you!How is school? Is it fun?' Vegas stroke Macau head gently and nod.. Mr Karn then say.. 'Go upstairs and take a shower Vegas.. We will have a dinner later..' Vegas nod and go upstairs and walk towards his room and sit on the bed while thinking about Porsche all of a sudden... Vegas then smile and go to the bathroom and take a shower..

At Porsche house..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche finally arrive at his house and park his bike and go into the house then see his mother and Chay are sleeping... Porsche smile and close the door slowly and walk towards them and stroke Nampheung cheek gently and say 'Mae... Wake up.. Porsche is already back na krub Mae'.. Chay then open his eyes and look at Porsche standing right in front of him... Chay quickly get up and hug Porsche tightly and say.. 'Phi.. You are back!' Porsche kiss Chay head and say 'Yes... Phi is back... Lets go to the kitchen na.. Phi buy some food for us..' Nampheung then open her eyes and see Porsche already return and immediately go to the kitchen and help her sons to prepare the food.. Porsche chuckle and say.. 'Mae... Don't worry.. We will prepare the food.. I think Mae should go upstairs and take a shower... Nampheung then kiss Porsche cheek and go upstairs to shower... Chay then ask..' Phi... How is school today?Why your face look like you aren't happy? Is there something happen to you?' Porsche smile and shake his head as he walk towards the dining table and put the food on the table..

5 minutes later...

Nampheung come down and sit at the table along with Porsche and Chay then say..' Don't forget to recite the prayer first 'Porsche and Chay start to recite a prayer along with their mom and eat... After a long silent... Nampheung start to speak up..' Porsche.. Son.. Are you ok hmm? Why your face look sad? Mae thought that you are having a good time at school' Porsche smile softly and kiss his mae cheek and reply back.. 'Maybe Im just tired Mae... Thats all...' Porsche then take all the plate to the sink and wash it.. Chay walk towards his brother and hug Porsche from behind and say.. 'Phi... If you have any problem.. You can tell me..or tell to mae... We always here for you na krub..' Porsche turn around and hug Porchay and reply back.. 'Phi love Chay and Mae so much... Please study hard na Chay... Nampheung then walk towards her son as well then give them a kiss then say..' Ok boys.. Its time for both of you to go to bed.. Chay then kiss Nampheung cheek and go upstairs.. Meanwhile Porsche decide to stay at the kitchen while remember about Vegas... Porsche speak in his heart' Why the hell do I need to think about that bastard right now? Its creepy..'Nampheung frown and shake Porsche gently and ask..' Son.. Are you ok hmm? 'Porsche smile and ask..' Mae.. If one day.. Im dating a guy.. Will you be mad at me.. Or.. Will you hate me or throw me away... 'Porsche then look down on the floor.. Nampheung lift up Porsche chin and kiss Porsche forehead and say...' If that's what you choose.. Then.. Mae will be happy too na luk.. Now.. You should go and shower na kha..'Porsche then hug his beloved mother and go upstairs to shower.. Meanwhile.. Nampheung switch off the light and go upstairs to rest..