Chapter 7

After 20 minutes later...

Porsche Pov..

Porsche park his bike as soon as he arrives at minor family house..Porsche then see the maid who is sweeping the floor and approach her and say.. 'Sawadeekap miss'.. The maid then turn around and look at Porsche and ask.. 'Yes sir? Who are you? Is there anything that I can help you?' Porsche smile and give the piece of paper to the maid and ask.. 'Erm.. I have something to ask you.. Erm..do you know whose house is this?Someone gave me this address..' The maid then reply back and say.. 'Oh.. Welcome to minor family house.. If you are looking for Mr Karn.. he is already went to work.. Mr Macau still at school.. Mr Vegas is upstairs.. I can take you to see him if you want to sir..' Porsche feel shock as he hears about Vegas name and answer..' Please.. Please take me to see Mr Vegas.. I really need to see him miss'..

The maid then say..'Very well if you say so... But I need to warn you about Mr Vegas..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'What is it miss? What actually happened to Vegas? Please tell me..' Suddenly.. There's a voice come through the gate and say.. 'Nina? Who is that.. Who are you talking to?' Porsche feel shock again after he hears Vegas voice.. The maid then answer back and say.. 'Mr Vegas.. Someone is here to see you..' Vegas nod and say.. 'Please let my guest come in.. Please tell to that person to meet me at the garden.. I will be waiting for him there..' Vegas then walk to the garden and leave the maid alone with Porsche.. The maid then open the gate to give Porsche an entrance then take Porsche to the garden.. Porsche then see Vegas appearance from behind and feel shock... The maid whisper to Porsche and say 'This is why Mr Vegas decided not to go to school sir... Look at him now... Please talk to him sir... Please help Mr Vegas to get through this mess..' The maid quickly leave Vegas and Porsche at the garden.. Porsche take a deep breath and walk towards Vegas and say..' Vegas.. Its me.. Porsche..'

Vegas pov..

Vegas turn around as he hears Porsche voice and look at him with a sharp gaze and yell' What the hell are you doing here?!.. Who ask you to come here?! Who give you this address house?! Answer me you bastard! '.. Porsche gasp as he look at Vegas and answers back..' Please calm down Vegas.. Are you crazy?.. Its me.. Porsche.. Please tell me.. What exactly is happening to you right now? Why you look like this? 'Please trust me Vegas... I want to help you.. Please allow me to help you na krub..' Vegas then pull Porsche and take him to another house.. Porsche then ask.. 'Vegas.. Where are you taking me?' Vegas ignore Porsche and keep pulling Porsche...

After 5 minutes walking.. Both Vegas and Porsche arrive at another house.. Vegas then say.. 'Go inside then go upstairs.. Wait for me.. I need to lock the gate and door..' Without replying..Porsche slowly walk upstairs and look around... Porsche turn around and see Vegas is coming towards him.. Porsche suddenly feel nervous all of a sudden and keep his distance from Vegas.. Vegas scoff then ask..' Well you think you can escape from me after you come here?You are wrong Porsche.. You going to be my prisoner soon.. Go inside the room now..' Again.. Without saying anything.. Porsche obediently walk into the bed room and sit on the bed.. Vegas then go inside the room and lock the door.. Vegas take off his hoodie and look at Porsche with disgust and anger.. Porsche then stand up and walk towards Vegas then touch Vegas face gently and ask.. 'Please tell me Vegas.. What happen to you hmm?' Vegas sigh heavily and reply back 'Well.. I got curse Porsche..

Porsche frown and ask again' What? But why? Who give this curse to you?'Vegas kiss Porsche palm and say..' Its Katherine.. She is a witch Porsche.. She gave me this because I insulted her at school.. Not only that but I bully other students too.. This is a punishment for me.. In order to break free from this curse.. I must find a true love within 30 days.. If I fail.. This curse will remain with me forever.. Now you already know the truth.. Aren't you feel afraid of me Porsche? Im a monster!.. Porsche bring Vegas closer and give Vegas a warm hug.. Porsche rub Vegas back body slowly and say.. 'Its ok Vegas.. Im here.. I promise.. I will help you to find a solution..' Vegas then speak in his heart 'Why do I feel calm when Porsche is around? Should I give it a try?Will Porsche hate me if I do this with him?'.. Porsche let Vegas free from his embrace and look at Vegas again then ask.. 'Whats wrong Vegas? Are you ok?'Vegas then look at Porsche deeply and say' I want to try something with you Porsche.. Just throw your bag pack on the floor Porsche..Porsche put his bag on the floor and look at Vegas again.. Vegas then pull Porsche gently and push him to lay down on the bed and stare at Porsche beautiful eyes.. Porsche hands start to play with Vegas face and say.. 'I know this is crazy Vegas.. But.. I really want to help you.. I really do mean it.. Either it will be working or not...' Vegas then chuckle and reply back.. 'Porsche.. I hope you won't regret it.. Because.. Once I do this.. You will definitely belong to me.. Only me.. Are you ok with this?Its still not too late to change your mind Porsche..' Porsche lift up his head a bit and kiss Vegas lips softly and stroke his cheek then reply with a gentle tone..' Im ready Vegas.. Only us here.. Make me yours.. Vegas smile and kiss Porsche forehead and say.. ' As you wish Porsche...'