𝐊𝐨̈𝐧𝐢𝐠 : 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

[short, gore-ish I guess?]

[i wanna try more, nsfw or scary kinda things,
I'll make sure to inform up here ]

"You can't run from me.." 

"Don't hide..."

"I'll find you.."

His foot steps where heard coming up the stairs,

The men stood still in their tracks..they could hear him but it was pitch black. 

One by one the men would be killed off in the dark,
His knife sliced there neck.

"I've got you.."

one guy heard from behind him, you could hear bones cracking and the sound of  liquid dropping down the stair well.

Opening another door his foot steps walked around,
Shooting one person in the head.
The lights turned on for a split second to see his outfit, shoes all drenched in blood.

He broke the persons bones, anyone near could hear the horrifying snap and scream of agony.

König threw the person down on the ground before walking into the next room
He knew people where here but he couldn't find them this time.
Getting closer to the door he was about to leave,
That was until the people inside heard a clank and a hiss of a can, was it a soda?

In a matter of seconds the door was shut and locked by a chair barricading the people in.
They thought they where safe ... that was until they started to feel their eyes burn, there throats turn dry,
The room began turning. They tried to open up the window but it was locked.

They where in a gas chamber.
There screams died out leaving König on the other side smiling, his eyes dark, no light in them.

Walking to the last door  he seen a women and man in there, the lights flickered on and off.
They seen his tall frame for one second in the light until it turned off, it turned on again and he vanished.

The women turned and seen the man she was once with, dead. His eyes gauged out by knife,
The man had no time to scream as he didn't even know the knife hit him before death came.

The girl ran out of the room, running down the pitch black hall way and running down the bloody stairs.
She gagged hearing the liquid and smelling death.

Running out of the old warehouse she ran out and into the woods, huffing and panting trying to get away as fast as she could.
She kept on trying and trying, she thought she made it.

She was leaned against a tree panting, trying
To catch her breath.
She started walking thinking it was over, that she got away.

"I found you.." she heard whispers in her ear
Right before she could scream or turn around he shot her.
Brain fragments flew onto him and a near by tree.

He bent down and took her id
He sighed to himself before picking her body up
"Poor thing.."

Taking her back to the old warehouse he shut her in there. Lined all the dead bodies up on the floor before calling them in
"The jobs done."
König told shepherd.

One by one, a group..a team..was killed off.
König looked at the bodies, taking in the appearances of the lifeless corpses,
He took the IDs they had and burnt them in a fire he had made.

He sat on a chair and watched the blood deep down the stairs. He hummed a song waiting on people to get there.

The inside of the gassed room was files...files they took for him. If anyone seen those files he'd rip them to shreds. He'd kill anyone, male or female who got in his way...

He'd make sure no one seen, he'd keep up the nice quiet act..when in actuality he was a horrid, man.
Living out dark fantasies..but he got payed for his dirty job.
He enjoyed it. The screams..the pain..
they where bad people..that was what he was told right?

No one can touch him.
They'd be dead before they laid a finger on him.
So stay quite. He'll let people think he's week, quiet..but trust me..

It was nothing personal..just business