𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 : 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

[not proof read duh]

Day and night she'd work at her desk. The huge window opened as the curtains swayed letting the breeze flow through.

She'd live in this apartment for years but never talked to any of her neighbors.
Her window faces three windows, two of them going to one house and the last window to another.
The apartment with the two windows was the biggest on the block yet know one knew who the person was sense his curtains where always down and over.

You'd heard him talking once and knew it was a man,
You seen his body through the curtains as he passed by. Yet you'd see the multiple different women that would go in and out of the house.
You took notice that he was only home rarely.

For once he opened the window, it was autumn time and the leaves had started to turn colors.
You two made eye contact and he gave a light smile.
Right then on was the day your heart melted for a man who didn't even know your name.

Slowly but surely over time would he open his windows and curtains more.
He also had his desk by the window facing me.
I grew nervous and embarrassed when he'd sit down.
I would duck under my laptop or keep my head down not moving afraid of the eye contact.

After an hour or so I heard a squeak of his chair and right when I looked up at the window he looked at me before closing his curtains.
Sighing softly I looked at my cat, she was laid on my table and messing with my pens.

I heard the door at the bottom of the other apartment open, I seen him for the first time fully bodied, tall man. Nice stature and god he was handsome.
He had his dog on a leash about to walk it but my cat had decided with other plans.
She knocked my pens over, the whole cup and pens fell out the window
"Of fuck!" You yelled a bit

The man moved out the way a bit and looked up at the window seeing you looking out
"I- I'm sorry!- I'll be out there one sec"
You tell him

You slammed your window shut and went out to grab the pens.

When you poked your head out the door he was there with the cup in hand. The pens already in.
"Here." He said handing them to you
You smiled a bit and took them, right as you turned to walk in you hit your head on the front door that you thought was opened.
"You ok?" He asked
You put your hand out and opened the door
"Yeah yeah uhm bye.." you said and got in the house before shutting the door.

The man had chuckled a bit before walking down the street. "What a weird girl" he mumbled to himself
With a small smile 

Over the next few days you don't open your window, it was too embarrassing fuck you didn't even wanna see him anymore.
You could hear his window opening though but you never had the guts to do the same.

As you were doing work into the night you heard small knocks at the window which scared the shit out of you.
You slowly moved your curtains to see him looking at you through his windows
"Open?" He asked

You shut the curtains before opening them again and opening the window
"Why haven't you opened them?" He asked leaning against his window
"Uhm..busy?" You tell him 

He hummed
"Why are you never home?" You asked him
"You noticed?" He said looking up at you from his files as he sat back down.

You sat comfortably in your chair and nodded
"Yeah, I always see you here for a week or two and then don't see you for another month" you tell him

He chuckled lightly. It made your heart melt
"Works a pain in the ass" he tells you
You smiled and laugh this time
He gazed at you watching you laugh a bit
"Trust me I know that"
You said still smiling

He was smiling back
"Will I see you again next month?" You asked him
He nods
"We can only pray.." he mumbled
"Sorry what?" You asked
"Oh I said yes I will" he tells you

You smiled at him just as he did to you.
Both looking at each other through the window
Sat in silence as the wind blew making the leaves fall slowly.
He was about to talk but see his phone ringing
"Shit.." he mumbled to himself
"I'll see you when I see you?" He said almost if he was asking
You nodded
"Yes"

He smiled and stared at you with adoration before slowly shutting his curtains and closing his blinds.
You could only see his black figure through the curtains as he held his phone in his hand and walked away before turning the light off making the whole room black.

"What a peculiar man..." you thought
"I wanna see him again.." you said softy to yourself as you stared at your cat
She stared back with no care before swaying back and forth and walking away