𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐫-𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

[not proof read]

Every year there was a party on January 1st, it was a celebration for the teammates and others, to show appreciation towards each other and to another shitty year of them thankfully surviving all the bullshit they've been through. 

Difference between your group and prices was well, you where corporate, you worked in the In the city.
Through out your years of knowing price he felt like an older brother. You'd only ever seen him and never his group. You heard of the members, they all sounded and looked hot but- that was against rules of regulation. 'Don't fall for a teammate.' 

Which was quite easy. You don't have a lot of options sense most men where in long term relationships or married with kids and- well you weren't a home wrecker.

Tonight was another one of the banquets,
All the tasks force had gathered and got dressed up,
They raised money for some awareness brand.

Now your job was the cake.
Get it from the shop and put it in the freezer.
That's all.
See easy right?

The fucking cake wouldn't fit in your small ass car,
You grumbled curse words under your breath trying to fit the stupid block into your car.
It was three layers and huge .

The whole time you watched the cake and drove like an old person all the way back.
1 hour drive. You scoffed to yourself
"I can't believe they only wanted me to get this.." you mumbled turning into the parking lot slowly.  

You called for price to get some guys to get the cake.
Two men came out and helped you with the cake.
You opened the large fridge as the men put the cake down.
The walked out after helping only leaving you in.
You being an idiot forgot to prop the door open and right as they left it shut.

You could hear the suction of the door closing.
The cold air was visible as you breathed.
You ran and tried to open the door but it had locked from the outside.

Shivering you slammed your first as hard as you could
But no one came.

Simon was sat in the back, the watched as the people went up one by one and gave their speech.
He kept looking at his watch
'I only have to be here for an hour or two then I'm good to leave.' He thought

He grew bored hearing all of them talking about this and that. Fuck he'd rather sleep than care to hear about these people's overused
"It was so hard to do- blah blah blah"
It was all nonsense that he could care less about.

Gaz had came up to him
"Hey mate, can you go out and bring the cake? I can't find y/n anywhere but it's almost time to eat and we want the cake to be ready." He said
Simon nods and got up
"Hey watch my drink..." he said to gaz as he eyes the women that sat at his desk

Gaz chuckled lightly before nodding and taking Simon's seat.

Walking down the long hall into the kitchen he Heard a small "help" shrugging it off he went to the fridge and opened it.
Looking to the left he seen you shivering
"Oh my god thank you! Thank you!" You said and ran to hug him.

He stood still like a tree not returning the hug.
"Uh- yeah. Help me with the cake." He said walking in
"Wait no!" You yelled but right as you fished the door shut again.