Prologue-1

Jungkook's always been a shy guy.

Since pre-k up until his senior year in highschool.

But his best friend, Taehyung, wouldn't allow that on the last day of school.

You see, Taehyung was a popular guy. Always has been. He had a separate friend group that was a little too outgoing for Jungkook. But he always made time for his best friend.

It was on the last day of school that Taehyung was informed of a little get-together happening at the towns most haunted mansion; Gu-Sung Villa. It was said that whoever played truth or dare in that place would be stalked by an evil entity, known as Gu-Sung. Gu-Sung would stop at nothing till all participants were dead, even if it meant making others kill their friends...then themselves.

Taehyung thought it was a great idea, telling his more extroverted group that he'd bring a childhood friend along.

But when Jungkook got whiff of the news, he was refusing profusely.

"What!? No! I'm not going, Tae. It could have been literally anything else." "Oh, come on! It'll be fun! Plus it's not like anyone actually believes that crap anyways; it's a ghost story to keep kids like us off the founder of the towns property."

Jungkook wouldn't budge still, declining over and over. Until a name caught his attention.

"Soyeon will be there." "How did you-" "I'm your best friend, I know everything. Down to the fact you got the hots for my younger sister." Taehyung smirked, poking the younger one in the arm.

"Th-That doesn't mean I'm going. Even if I did have a crush on her-" "You do" "I wouldn't go."

But Jungkook loves his friend dearly. Probably loves his sister more. So at 7:30pm that same day, he was telling his parents he'd be at a sleepover at Taehyungs house and wouldn't be back till morning. And even though he hated lying to his parents, he didn't wanna miss out on an opportunity to try and get Soyeon to notice him.

And with Taehyung telling his parents that he was sleeping at Jungkooks, the plan went smoothly.

'I hope I don't regret this'