3

"Spin the bottle!" Taehyung encouraged Hoseok, laughing at the older one when he refused.

"That means I have to kiss someone, ew gross!" Everyone except Jungkook laughed at his words, laughing harder when he backed out of the circle.

"I'll sit this one out, not kissing no one." "Pussy" "Yeah you're right, Joon. I am a pussy. Now spin the bottle, man-child." Hoseok grumbled, shoving himself further in a corner.

Oh how Jungkook wanted to be the pussy. Always was. But he doesn't get a chance to this time; his love life is on the line.

Namjoon spins the bottle and it lands on Seokjin, causing the older one to blush profusely.

"YAH! BACK THE FUCK UP OR SO GOD HELP ME!" "Jinnie, you can't back out~" "uHuM, YEAH THE FUCK I CAN!" The older screamed, getting up and running around the living room they were in, throwing pillows at Namjoon to stop him from touching him.

"Wait so are you all like-" "Gay? No. Bi and Pansexual? Yes." Taehyung answers Jungkook's question, patting his thigh reassuringly.

"So is your sister the only straight one?" Taehyung scoffs, fixing his shirt. "Hell no. She's as straight as a strand of curly hair. But fear not, bro. Curly hair can be straightened." Taehyung says, keeping Jungkook at ease.

"Also it doesn't matter that there a bunch of dudes here-her friends will be here in a second." And as if Taehyung was magic, 5 other girls burst through the door with more drinks and snacks, squealing once they noticed Soyeon.

"Oh my god, you look so hot! Dressing up for anyone~" A girl with bunny-like teeth said to Soyeon, smiling brightly. "Maybe. But probably not" She says, which makes Jungkook's heart sink.

She's dressing for someone. And it wasn't him.

"Anyways girl, love the little get together but I brought my friend so kindly introduce yourself to him." Taehyung interjects their conversation, patting his sister in the head.

"Oh, right! Girls, this is Jungkook!" Soyeon says, which causes Jungkook's cheeks to flush as he shyly smiles at the bunny-toothed girl.

"Aww, he's so cute! My names Nayeon, this is Momo," she pointed to a girl with dark hair that was up in pigtails, "This is Dahyun, she's in her first year of college," she pointed to a girl with brown, long hair that she pushed behind her ear before bowing politely, Jungkook standing to do the same.

"This is Tzuyu and this is Jihyo!" She said, pointing to a girl with a very present RBF, erasing any thought of her being mean from Jungkook's mind when she smiled, and Jihyo had a silly attitude, putting her thumb and pointer finger in a check mark under her chin.

"Sup," she greeted, which surprised Jungkook. "H-Hi?" He said back, though it came out more like a question.

"Okay, Jin your tiring me the fuck out. Just one kiss!" "No! I'm not gay!" "Well that sounds homophobic-" "Shut up, Hobi! I'm not gay- I'm bi...bi-myself!" Jin shouted, erupting in laughter that Jungkook resembled to a windshield wiper.

But while Seokjin was laughing, Namjoon took his face in his hands and gave Jin a quick kiss on the lips, startling the older.

"I-" "Sit down." "Okay."

And that was the end of their quarrel, leaving Seokjin a pink shade and Namjoon a broad smirk.

Everyone, except Hobi, was back in the circle.

"Hey guys, why don't we let Kook spin?" Soyeon said, startling Jungkook for two reasons; one being that she gave him that nickname and two-leg him spin the bottle?