6

Jungkook ran as fast as he could, Soyeon following close behind. But then he realized-Soyeon was the only one who was close behind.

"Into the room on the right!" She yelled behind him, catching up to push him in the room.

The room was dark and smelled musty. Neither parties were able to stand far from each other as the room was as small as a janitors closet.

And it was the closest thing to it.

Soyeon had noticed that Jungkook's breathing had picked up speed. "You good?" "I-I can't b-" he started coughing loudly, holding his neck.

'please don't let me die in a broom closet. i'll never show my face again'

"I'll get your inhaler. Turn around." She instructed him, grabbing his shoulders to assist in turning his body. Her hands found their way to his back pockets, feeling around for the large object. She took it out of the right pocket before roughly turning him around and forcing his lips open so she could pump the air into his mouth.

Once his breathing was stable once more, they slid down on the walls of the room, sitting next to each other quietly.

"I would've cried. If I died in a janitors closet, I mean" Jungkook says out of nowhere, which brings a smile, that he sees with the light shining under the door, to Soyeons face.

"Yeah. They'd call you a pussy in Heaven," she starts, bumping Jungkook's shoulder. "You'd die of embarrassment all over again" She finishes, looking over at him. He looked at her and smiled, looking away before his face could redden up.

"This night was so...fucked up." "Ohh, he knows how to swear?" "Oh, shut up! I said my first actual swear tonight, when the front door was jammed." Soyeon let's out a quiet screech of excitement, laughing along with Jungkook.

"And now that's two in a row." She comments, which has Jungkook feeling brave for some odd reason. "It could be more. Depends on what we do in here, right?" He states, looking over at her to find she was wide-eyed and slightly red in the face, getting his innuendo.

"Jungkook?" He hums. "Remember when I said I had only came because of my crush on a guy who was sweet, handsome, and all of that?" Jungkook hummed once more, less enthusiastic this time.

But the silence had gone on too long.

So Jungkook looked over at her, seeing as once again she was already staring. Jungkook hummed softly once more before Soyeon leaned in, placing a chaste on his dewy lips.

She pulled away and smiled at his red face, coming closer once more. "I like you, Jungkook. I always did." She states, placing another kiss on his lips.

Jungkook was taken aback slightly. But when the depth of the words finally began to sink in, his right hand came to cup her face, pulling her lips against his once more.

The kiss they shared for a third was more promiscuous, tongues entering one another's mouths. Soyeon had let out a noise that riled Jungkook up, giving him a massive hard-on.

Jungkook's hands found her waist, pulling her onto his lap. He groaned as her crotch rubbed against his needily, pulling her body closer. His hands found their way into and up her shirt, feeling around the skin until his hands made contact with her breasts. She moaned out his name, getting him more revved up for the next actions he was to take.

He lifted her shirt to her neck and lowered her bra, dipping his head to her chest area. His lips gently wrapped around her nipple, sucking roughly as opposed to how it got in his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" "Shhh" He shushed her, licking on her cleavage. "Where did you even learn this shit?" Jungkook shrugged, lips moving away from her breasts and to her neck.

"Taehyung tells me his little escapades. We're best friends, aren't we?" He whispered into her neck, biting softly. She mewled softly, hands going up to tug on his hair.

"Jungkook?" she said his name quietly, stopping his movements. "Hmm? Am I doing too much-" "Let me ride you?" She interrupts him, getting closer. Her lips kissed his neck softly, teeth dragging along his now exposed collarbone. He moaned softly before lifting her skirt and grabbing a hold of her underwear.

"I might rip it." "Do it" And so he did. She watched as he looked at her with hooded, lust-filled eyes all while swinging her red lingerie around. "You want me to keep these? Remembrance of the first time I fucked you senseless?" "Please do."

Jungkook didn't know what it was, but the way her eyes got big and her voice whiny, he became more vulgar and rough, just how she liked it.

He gripped her jaw and brought her closer, kissing her lips with need. Her hands fumbled with his jeans, getting them open as he kissed her neck. She palmed him as she released him from his Calvin Klein boxers, moaning at the sight.

"So fucking big." "Can't handle it?" He questioned, lifting her to line himself up. "I hope so. It'd be a shame to waste and opportunity like this." She commented, playing with his hair in anticipation. He sat her down on his dick roughly, bringing moans from both of them.

Jungkook stayed still and Soyeon became impatient, moving around in circles.

"What? You can't wait?" She shook her head no, which had Jungkook landing a slap on her ass. "Speak." "N-No." He let out a chuckle, grabbing onto her jaw. "Then please yourself on my dick. Go on" He ushered her, which had her bouncing in no time.

He felt her tightness, moaning into her neck desperately. He watched as her boobs jiggled while she fucked herself on him, groaning louder.

"Yeah, fuck yourself till you cum all over me." he encouraged, lowering his face to her boobs once more.

After awhile, their breaths became heavy and fast, holding onto each other tightly.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" "Then cum on my dick like the little slut you are." He pressed, biting her shoulder. He moaned as he felt the creamy liquid slip down his shaft, which brought him to a heavy orgasm as well. He came inside of her, feeling his cum in the deepness of her cunt.

"Better not let it drip down your leg for everyone else to see." He comments softly, which makes her laugh. "Shouldn't have ripped my dignity." "Oh please, you can put those back on." He stated, lifting the said item that contained nothing more than a rip...through the whole thing.

"Wow. And to think that we did this while there's a damn killer-" She says, which makes her become very aware of the situation they were in.

"We need to get out of here." "Now?" "Yes. My brother is still in this mansion, just like us. We need to find the others." She says, placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips before standing up.

"Zip your pants and I'll fix my skirt. We have to hurry." "Yeah, on it." Jungkook nods, standing up behind her.

Once they were dressed, they quietly stepped out of the room, shutting the door softly.

But it didn't help.

Because the killer,

Thoughts??