4

"The fuck do you mean?!" Taehyung yelled back at her, moving away from Jungkook to pull his sister closer to himself.

"I-I came upstairs to go look for the others because I realized they weren't down here after the bang we heard. I checked all the rooms before hearing a strained noise from a room at the far end of the hallway.

"I opened the door and Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun and Tzuyu were all hanging from ropes on the ceiling! Their bodies fell to reveal some psycho in a skull mask with a knife! I ran down here as fast as I could! Guys, please believe me!" She screamed, bloodied tears streaming down her face.

Soyeon moved away from Taehyung and towards her best friend, pulling her into a hug. Turning to her brother, she spoke in a low tone. "Open the door and get the fuck out. We all need to leave, now."

Jungkook's heart had never pulsated so fast. His hands were clammy and his head was so light, he felt he was gonna pass out. But even so, he ran to the door and unlocked it, pulling on it.

But it didn't open.

No matter how hard he tried, the door stayed shut.

"Guys, the door," Jungkook said, alerting everyone. "The fucking door! It-Its not opening!" He swore, turning his head back to everyone.

No one could really process the fact he swore but kept it to themselves, more worried about the fact the door won't open.

Namjoon moved Jungkook out of the way, pulling on the door with all his might. When he couldn't do it, he turned to the others. "Doors suddenly jammed. We can look for a back door?" Namjoon suggested, which had everyone running towards the far end of the house.

Hoseok was the first to reach the back door, unlocking and pulling on it. To everyone's relief, it opened. But it was short lived when they saw a knife protruding out of Hoseoks neck, digging it's way through until his head fell off.

When Hoseoks head had fallen to the floor, it revealed the skull masked killer. Everyone's screams of terror vibrated through the house.

They all ran away and failed to realize that the killer had shut that door permanently, windows as well.

"Upstairs!" Seokjin yelled, standing at the middle of the grand staircase with Namjoon to make sure everyone got up.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with tears in his eyes. "It's gonna be fi-" Namjoon started.

But he was cut off