𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮

Juliette Zvonecek is the younger sister of Firefighter Brian Zvonecek or as almost everyone calls  him 'Otis' . Unlike her brother Juliette is a detective, she grew up with a dream, her dream was to become one of the best cops in the world, obviously as a child dreams like that seem possible even for Juliette.

Juliette grew up bullied for her sexuality she even thought she was bisexual for some time which she realised she wasn't, she was in fact lesbian. Her best friend Ivy Upton was the first person she told about her sexuality, the second was her older brother. Both which  where truly happy for her. They both promised to support her with her journey in finding herself, she knew she was gay, she liked girls and nothing would change that, nothing would change the fact she wanted to be a detective too.

Life was fantastic, Juliette had everything she wanted, best friends, her family and her career but after her best friend Leslie Shay tragically died on shift she felt a hole. She had a thing with Shay for a short time but they both agreed to be friends after that. They were happy it being that way and Juliette knew that deep down she'd always care for and somewhat love Leslie, she was the first person Juliette had fell for and after loosing her Juliette felt like she had missed her chance, that she had missed the opportunity to having a family.

That was until a new certain Blonde paramedic joins firehouse 51, said paramedic went by the name Sylvie Brett, meeting Sylvie gave Juliette a glimpse of Hope, hope that she didn't miss her chance to find her love or to have a family.

To Juliette, Sylvie was the one she was destined to meet, it was fate then meeting and soon both women would unexpectedly fall in love with one another, but that's a story for later on...