004 | 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙨

Juliette rolled out of bed the day after meeting Sylvie Brett, after learning that Leslie had left her shares In Mollys to her but most importantly the day after she finally visited firehouse 51

Juliette rolled out of bed the day after meeting Sylvie Brett, after learning that Leslie had left her shares In Mollys to her but most importantly the day after she finally visited firehouse 51. She felt a lot better after the visit apart from the fact she felt drained after the day of socialising, something that didn't normally happen for her but she thought it was because of how much she had overthought the day and the news she had received

Once again Juliette had an early morning gym session with Mike and she really was looking forward to it because she was also going to discuss competing again which she knew would be hard if she signs the papers to make her a owner of Mollys but she'd work it out, train in the mornings, work and Mollys, it would work out. But Juliette wasn't sure what to do about Mollys. Was she really up to being co-owner of Mollys?. She knew hardly anything about running a bar, now drinking in one, she was a professional at that.

"Bri, Dawson and Herrmann have got such a good thing going, Leslie did too. What if I mess things up? What if I make too many mistakes. Ugh!! I don't know what to do" Juliette's groaned to herself as she opened the fridge to get herself a drink before she was to get ready for the gym. All night she was debating with herself wether or not she should take the shares of Mollys.

"Stop thinking about it for now, your talking with Bri' tonight" Juliette then told herself as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. Juliette decided she was going to shower at the gym again after training so once she had finished her orange juice she headed upstairs to her room to choose a something to wear, she also decided to pack some gym clothes to put in her locker at the gym, it would save her time every morning. Juliette stood in front of her wardrobe for a moment before grabbing her leather jacket and black jeans before choosing her favourite favourite jumper with a white tank top for underneath her jumper seeing as it was going to be colder than normal Juliette knew a jumper under her jacket will be perfect and if she got hot she could always leave her jacket at her desk or in her locker.

"Blue, purple and green" Juliette said to herself as she opened the draw with all her matching gym sets, she pulled out the three sets of gym clothes from the draw.

Juliette got to the gym at 5:10 that morning and as she walked through the empty parking lot she was soon greeted by Anita, Mike's fiancé.

"Morning Anita" Juliette smiled to the woman who was smoking  a cigarette while leaning against the wall.

"Good morning Julie' I'd like to thank you for the congratulations message you sent home with Mike, he told me you were happy for us" Anita said flicking the ash of the cigarette.

"I am more than happy for you guys. You two deserve one another and anyone can see that" Juliette smiled  towards the woman.

"I was wondering, would you maybe be my maid-of-honour?" Anita said shocking Juliette. She was speechless, it wasn't like they were best friends like she is with Ivy.