012 | 𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

I don't know anything about Boxing so I'm Technically making all this up.

I'm also sorry you've had to wait some time for this update. I've not been feeling myself mentally...

Then last week I had my birthday

And yesterday was my mums birthday

The day of the boxing competition had came round almost instantly, or the night before did

The day of the boxing competition had came round almost instantly, or the night before did. Juliette was nervous but also extremely excited to finally compete again, it was something she was threw her everything into since the whole Jasmine situation. Although Juliette was a detective she felt unsafe in her own home, she hated feeling the way she did.

"This is stupid" Juliette mumbled to herself as she sat in her car after driving half way across town to her brothers apartment building. She's spent the last few weeks driving around almost all night sleeping in her car or on Otis and Cruz's sofa; anywhere that wasn't her own home seemed much safer to Juliette. Soon Juliette took herself out of the car and headed up to her brothers apartment where she knocks on the door fiddling with her own hands. Behind the door Juliette heard laughing, that's when she realised that her brother had company, that or Cruz did.

"Juliette" Otis exclaimed as he opened the door, Juliette guessed that Hope was inside too which made her feel really bad for disturbing her brother and his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Juliette said turning away from the door and practically running down the hall.

"Was that Jules?" Hope asked Otis as he stood in a state of confusion as his sister had ran down the hall.

"Yeah, somethings really wrong with her. She is struggling that's one thing I do know" Otis let out a sigh, he was worried about her. Juliette drove herself to Mollys, it was 12pm and it didn't close until 3am so she could see if they need a extra pair of hands. Juliette parked outside of Mollys after the drive. She pushed open the large door and saw Herrmann behind the bar.

"Hey Herrmann; thought you might need a hand" Juliette half lied to the older man.

"Are you sure your okay?" Herrmann asked immediately realising that Juliette was lying, he always could when Juliette was involved.

"I... I have been struggling to stay in my own home, ever since Jasmine trashed my place and ruined two of the things I love more than words, two of the few things I have left from Shay' she made me happy and even though we weren't together at the end she will always be a major part of my life. Im scared to be alone in my own place, how stupid is that; a Detective who is scared to be in her own home. I went to see if Brian was home, I didn't know Hope was there so I just left; I didn't want to bother them. Bri' has been helping me so much lately". Juliette sighed admitting what was really wrong. Herrmann didn't want the young woman to be driving all night, he could tell she was tired, the black bags under her eyes being one of the main giveaways.